IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

very nice .works on win7

ascot

hi every one well i just ran this app seems a bit like Advanced System Care

or rather has some of the same commands.(applications)

has a lot of extras that i am not sure about yet but after extracting run it and works 100%

this look a very good tool.i want to back up the system fist ,than run it and see what happens,

as i am using WIN 7 .i assume it should be fine.. but so far its got my attention..

the fact its free ,one can not com plane.

i will test it as see..

next thing may i say thank you to IOBIT for this application.

very kind to make this free to the public to try

now a WARNING from me personally ,as with any beta .please back up your hard drive first.just in case something could stuff up..

ascot

well so far so good this certainly impressed me..the reg cleaner.

comparing to the one i always used ccleaner. it show very different..

iobit found a heap.ok i do not know what or why ,but ran it cleaned it

i was a little concerned as the vast difference in the the apps.one saying it found only 2 problems.the other over 300+ but as you can see sorry about the snap .a bit fuzzy.

so it seems if this is so.done a very good job..ok i shall run a few more and report here ,if i do come across something..so far its working perfect..

jjj

ascot

IVY thank you for the nice comment..

i shall test this to its fullest ,and i am enjoying it as i love to test out software..

yes its similar to what iobit users have been using but this is very different set of tools..

MEMBERS:

OK again please before you monkey about with this BACK UP YOUR SYSTEM..

just in case..

Hi ascot,

Firstly, different programs adopt a various of scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms. So the scan report may be different.

Secondly, the hight risk items are not selected for fix by default. So please help to confirm you have seleted the items before fix them.

Hi ascot,

Firstly, different programs adopt a various of scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms. So the scan report may be different.

Secondly, the high risk items are not selected for fix by default. So please help to confirm you have selected the items before fix them.

yes:

this was for me a bit confusing.(i found the help file is not working)

so as i wanted to test this (self select) and allow to clean it all .and then see

why,and if this would effect the system.

please look at the shot (caps) rescan this morning.and you can see it again found 2 high risk entry's

my ask is this a false positive? as i use the program.shampoo, and why is it classed as high risk by this application. this would apply to others i use.

my ask is ,high risk as in what risk (using a program)

by using the program, like a shampoo, or programs, ? and what risk it is to my system?

now cleaning this by self selection : it reappears again as i use the program.

rescanning with iobit application.

as with others i use.creating the high risk list..

there seems no harm done cleaning.but my ask why this is so.

as it may or could stuff up a system.perhaps i was lucky it did no harm to my one.by selecting to clean every thing shown..

ascot

i am testing or running this as if a total novice who may think oh i will clean this out as its showing high risk to my system..

this is not to bag the program .but i hope trying to help and sent feed back

as this app scans very differently .then others i have used

to members and iobit

please understand i am testing and trying to help where i can (input)

running this application,AS its a beta it may harm your system.or may not.

so far its done no harm.by using the tools.but before you do back up your system first.

now this is very different to what i have used in the past,as it is showing a lot of in some cases confusing options,as at the moment the registry cleaner

the help files are not showing or a explanation as to what one should or would not do and at what risk.there is in doing it..by selecting all the option, self to clean..

i do hope i am a help and not a hindrance.and that my post are understandable?

i think this is one of the better programs made by iobit

but please be careful how you the user uses it..

itsmejjj

itsmejjj

Hi jjj aka ascot,

You are doing great, but you did not mention which version you are using.

Did you download the updated setup file of IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 and replace the old files?

or,

are you still using the original setup file of IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0?

As I mentioned before, a lot of the bugs are eliminated in the latest available IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 setup file.

Cheers.

Hi jjj aka ascot,

You are doing great, but you did not mention which version you are using.

Did you download the updated setup file of IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 and replace the old files?

or,

are you still using the original setup file of IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0?

As I mentioned before, a lot of the bugs are eliminated in the latest available IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 setup file.

Cheers.

hi my friend

i have the latest one i downloaded.and installed.

its brand new as i decided to try it out just 24 hours back.

i was a bit so so at first getting involved,but i do like this very much and feel

i can contribute a little here and there.

i really think this is the thing to use,and for now the only one i am using,(tools wise) i UN-installed all others bar c cleaner.so far no problems bar a few small hiccups i think some one has posted as i the help file are not working.

this program will super seed any so far made by iobit..

my dear friend i am being very careful in what i report,and not seem to be bagging the program..as i am certainly not..or even appear to be doing..

i mean no malice in any way..

itsmejjj

ah there i went again jjj its sort of normal .hard ta shake the habit.

Hi ascot,

The Deep Scan technology is a unique special feature of our product. It helps to find the deepest problems in the registry which will cause big errors. So we define these problems as high risk problems. And that's why your other programs may fail to find those problems.

thank you both for the post

well i re downloaded the latest one from your link it was a bit larger file then my one .rid the one i had.and ran the newer one just posted ,now did all the same tests and this is very good..

as you can see by the caps..Attachments..

now just to say as far as my system is concerned its running perfect.

No fear using the application..the more i run it the more i like it and trust its technology..

the few little hiccups as posted i see you will fix in the BETA2

just wanted to report this is 100% running.now to the next lot..

• 2 weeks later...

hi all just again want to say the program workings are for my system very very good. top class stuf.

even if this is or would be the only made tool box.program its stays on my win7 .if there any bugs worth talking about and no big deal the help files do not work.but i don't care ether way.its a brilliant peace of technology.

thanks again for this free app and if this gets better then it is now cant whate to get hold of it..

many thanks to the company.

.ok my way of saying it is i am not pissing in any ones pocket ,and this is the truth of it..its a top program ....

and please keep them coming..so far i have run all the apps i want to tune bar a few i don't need to .in my case.and not a problem running.if anything this system is faster smoother.ya think i had almost nothing on the drive.program wise.let me tell you its a hell of a lot i run.

.if one did not know better its like a new install no apps added.very very fast.

itsmejjj

Archived