IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Toolbox 2.0 Beta out now

sunny staines

Hi everybody,

I would extract the IObit Toolbox Beta2 to a seperate folder than the one you used for Beta1. Also, I would keep Sun10_SystemControl.exe in the old extracted Beta1 folder, so it will be possible to use that function if you move it to the new extracted IObit Toolbox Beta2 folder or a stand alone* program.:idea:

*You have to put the following files to the created new System Control folder:

dxCoreD12.bpl

dxGDIPlusD12.bpl

madbasic_.bpl

maddisAsm_.bpl

madexcept_.bpl

rtl120.bpl

SystemControl.exe

vcl120.bpl

You can use also the deleted Disck Doctor as a stand alone* program.

* You have to copy the following files to the folder of Disk Doctor too:

DiskDoctor.exe

DiskDoctor_background.exe

DiskMap.dll

madbasic_.bpl

maddisAsm_.bpl

madexcept_.bpl

rtl120.bpl

vcl120.bpl

Cheers.

I tried this on another pc (both are XP SP3) with the same result.The difference is the second has a "D" partition. Upon scan both bars start up fast then freeze. C: freezes at 35% & D: freezes at 26% (stop at the same time).

samr.

This is interesting, as I tried it on 4 laptops, 2 with different languages both XP sp3 Pros and third one with English XP sp3 Pro and tha fourth one English Windows 7 Pro without any glitches.

samr, what happens when you try Disk cleaning just after using the same function in ASC?

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

The ASC disk cleaner runs with no problems. I went back to the Toolkit disk cleaner & I still get the same results as before. Status bar freezes at 45%.

But I have made a discovery! The status bar sticks at 45%, but if I go ahead & click "next" the cleaning completes. (But the status bar stays at 45% during the whole process).

Hi Itobe,

Here is screenshot. When I start the scan it goes to 45% quickly then just stops & stays there.

samr

Dear samr,

I am afraid that you have a misunderstanding with the "Status bar".

Please check attached screenshot.

Cheers.

Archived