This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning!
    Nevertheless, it's a very strange thing!?

This morning, launching the tool, everything seems to be in order (see images). Probably it lies in my PC.
    Now I am contented, because I would like to offer this beautiful program on >>link deleted<< if it is permitted!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scannan; Sep. 26th, 2012, 12:25. Reason: advertising link deleted

Comment

• Guepewi,

Thank you for your feedback and your endorsement of Iobit product. However,
      plese note that "Giving advertisement links is forbidden in the Forum and a banning offense"
      The address has been deleted from your post.
      Actually, the website is useful but, please discuss it in Other Softwares section without advertising.
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

• Hi Guepewi,

That web site address already includes IObit products for downloading, so follow the same route to get the permission from IObit!
        Also, please follow Scannan's advice.

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

• Enoskype

Very good suggestion...thank you.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guepewi View Post
            @Sarakael
            Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe festgestellt, dass du das Tool übersetzt hast. Dabei bemerkte ich, dass bei deiner Übersetzung die Umlaute und Sonderzeichen (ß) durch die Codierung des Programms in chineschische Zeichen umgewandelt werden und somit einiges unschön aussieht.

Ich habe deshalb die Sprachdatei für mich überarbeiten (ä=ae. ö=oe ß=ss u.s.w.) Ich hänge sie mal zu deiner Verfügung an, möchte mich aber nicht mit deinen Lorbeeren schmücken! :-D

EDIT:
            Google translation/Google-Übersetzung

@ Sarakael
            Hi, I'm new here and I found that you translated the tool. I noticed that in your translation, the special characters (ß) are converted by the coding of the program in chinese characters and thus looking awkward.

I have therefore the language file for me to work (ä = ae. Ö = oe ß = ss, etc) I hang at your disposal at times, want to say but do not decorate with your laurels!
            Hello and Welcome :mrgreen:
            sometimes the bunch of language files causes an encoding trouble.

I only keep the English and the German language file and delete the rest.
            FYI :

BTW your language file is obsolete :wink:, feel free to use the attached 'rev. June 20, 2012'.

Sincere

Sarakael
            Last edited by Sarakael; Jan. 23rd, 2013, 16:20.
            Have a nice day

Sarakael

Comment

• Toolbox Alignment for Uninstaller 2.4

Hello :mrgreen:
              Language file for Toolbox with UI2.4 included is attached.

Have a nice day !

Sarakael
              Last edited by Sarakael; Jan. 23rd, 2013, 16:20.
              Have a nice day

Sarakael

Comment

• Portuguese of Brazil

Well, I translated a part of the toolbox of advanced system care 6 for the Portuguese of Brazil, however'm out of time to translate the rest, if someone wants to continue, ta ai file lng with what already did.
                Attached Files

Comment

• ALL TRANSLATION THREADS are MOVED to Multi-language Translations thread under General Forums!

Thread CLOSED!

Hi ALL!

According to the new plan by IObit, all the language translation threads for all IObit products are gone to Multi-language Translations sub-section under General Forums section.

All translation threads in relevant sections are CLOSED.

Please continue for the translation of IObit Toolbox in NEW Language files for IObit Toolbox thread.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

All the best and cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                  X