Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Language files for IObit Toolbox

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by lupin88 View Post
    I started translation for Italian; as soon as possible I'll post the result. Every help is welcome and congratulations to the users who have already completed the translation (i apologize for my not so good english).
    I have completed the translation, but in some part it needs to be revised. Nevertheless I attach to this post the translation and an image of the application.
    P.S. It seems that some windows don't recognize the translated strings and continue using the English ones.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lupin88; Sep. 28th, 2010, 10:22.

    Comment


    • #32
      Czech language for version 1.1

      Hallo people!
      Czech language for IObit toolbox, version 1.1. is below! Down and try! :mrgreen:
      Damned
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Damned; Sep. 29th, 2010, 10:45.
      http://damnedovycestiny.webnode.cz/

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi lupin
        Great job!!

        These lines seems to be missing in the Italian language file.

        Label_CPU_Usage.Caption=CPU
        Label_RAM_USAGE.Caption=RAM
        Label_PF_Usage.Caption=Pagefile
        Button_Browse.Caption=Browse...
        M_Eval_Y=Normally leave to run at start-up
        M_Eval_N=Not required or not recommended - typically infrequently used tasks that can be started manually if necessary
        M_Eval_X=Definitely not required - probably viruses, spyware, adware or "resource hogs"
        M_Necessary=Necessary
        M_Optional=Optional
        Button_SelectFolder.Caption=Browse...

        Cheers
        solbjerg

        p.s. I checked it against version 1.1, - so perhaps that could be the reason??



        Originally posted by lupin88 View Post
        I have completed the translation, but in some part it needs to be revised. Nevertheless I attach to this post the translation and an image of the application.
        P.S. It seems that some windows don't recognize the translated strings and continue using the English ones.
        太阳山 (solbjerg)
        Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
        (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
        Itemized subjects Table of content
        In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
        Clean Install concept Clean Install
        Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

        Comment


        • #34
          Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1

          Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1 is attached in a zip file.

          Extract it to the Language folder of IObit Toolbox.

          Choose Türkçe as the language in Settings dialog box for IObit Toolbox to be in Turkish.

          Couple of more missing strings are added.

          Enjoy it!

          Cheers.


          NOTE : There is something wrong with Security Holes Scanner, although it is translated, it is still seen in English.
          It was OK in the previous version!

          EDIT: Turkish language file updated!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by enoskype; Dec. 19th, 2010, 20:53. Reason: Turkish language file updated!
          enoskype

          - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi enoskype
            You are right about the Security hole scanner, it only shows in English I think, but I hadn't noticed because I haven't finished the translation yet - far from it (7,2%), - so I thought that it was just because of that by me -however now I have looked for more strings containing security hole and have not found any I haven't translated, - so you must be right - and IObit must have slipped up there
            Cheers
            solbjerg


            Originally posted by enoskype View Post
            Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1 is attached in a zip file.

            Extract it to the Language folder of IObit Toolbox.

            Choose Türkçe as the language in Settings dialog box for IObit Toolbox to be in Turkish.

            Couple of more missing strings are added.

            Enjoy it!

            Cheers.

            NOTE : There is something wrong with Security Holes Scanner, although it is translated, it is still seen in English.
            It was OK in the previous version!
            太阳山 (solbjerg)
            Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
            (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
            Itemized subjects Table of content
            In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
            Clean Install concept Clean Install
            Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

            Comment


            • #36
              Hi enoskype
              I made it work by placing the Danish security holes strings in the English.lng file
              This is of course just for fun and a temporary measure.
              Cheers
              solbjerg
              p.s. Since this is a portable application I suggest that one deletes all language files exept the English.lng and your native .lng file or those you need, to save it from being too byte-heavy.
              There is already around 1.5 Mb in the language folder, but the best modus operandi is probably to let IObit supply all available languages, and then you yourself delete all you don't need in the portable .zip file you create. - Or what do you think?


              Originally posted by enoskype View Post
              Turkish language file for IObit Toolbox 1.1 is attached in a zip file.

              Extract it to the Language folder of IObit Toolbox.

              Choose Türkçe as the language in Settings dialog box for IObit Toolbox to be in Turkish.

              Couple of more missing strings are added.

              Enjoy it!

              Cheers.

              NOTE : There is something wrong with Security Holes Scanner, although it is translated, it is still seen in English.
              It was OK in the previous version!
              太阳山 (solbjerg)
              Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
              (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
              Itemized subjects Table of content
              In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
              Clean Install concept Clean Install
              Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi solbjerg,

                Your finding is great for a temporary solution.

                It is interesting that Security Holes Scanner is always reading the English language file strings whatever the language file you are using.

                So the procedure is as follows:
                • Copy the English language file to the same folder for later usage.
                • Change the whole [SecurityHolesScanner_Form_SecurityHoles] section of the English language file with your language.
                • Save English language file.
                • Choose your language in the Settings dialog box of IObit Toolbox.
                • Apply, and the GUI of Security Holes Scanner of Toolbox will be in your language.
                Your way of using it (with minimum language files) as a portable program is also more effective, as it will need less space, say in a USB flash storage.:grin:

                BTW, I don't know why they have not used TR translation file that was supplied to them.

                Cheers.
                enoskype

                - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hi enoskype
                  They probably saw it as Therapeutic Recreation
                  Cheers
                  solbjerg
                  p.s. I am now past 99.000 words in my dictionary (freelang.net) and will from now on stay ahead of the number of viewers that have taken a look at the Usage of IObit Products thread


                  Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                  Hi solbjerg,

                  Your finding is great for a temporary solution.

                  It is interesting that Security Holes Scanner is always reading the English language file strings whatever the language file you are using.

                  So the procedure is as follows:
                  • Copy the English language file to the same folder for later usage.
                  • Change the whole [SecurityHolesScanner_Form_SecurityHoles] section of the English language file with your language.
                  • Save English language file.
                  • Choose your language in the Settings dialog box of IObit Toolbox.
                  • Apply, and the GUI of Security Holes Scanner of Toolbox will be in your language.
                  Your way of using it (with minimum language files) as a portable program is also more effective, as it will need less space, say in a USB flash storage.:grin:

                  BTW, I don't know why they have not used TR translation file that was supplied to them.

                  Cheers.
                  太阳山 (solbjerg)
                  Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
                  (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
                  Itemized subjects Table of content
                  In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
                  Clean Install concept Clean Install
                  Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Chinese Traditional Translation

                    HI~
                    I finished the Chinese Traditional Translation.
                    And here is :razz:
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Polish Language - Spolszczenie

                      Hi
                      I finished the Polish Translation:

                      Siemka
                      Właśnie skończyłem tworzyć Polskie tłumaczenie:

                      http://www.filefront.com/17403817/Polish.zip

                      http://sossossossos.wrzuta.pl/plik/6rrNKiPUqaj/polish

                      http://www.uploader.pl/pl/file/246692/Polish-lng.html
                      Last edited by SosTheKing; Oct. 18th, 2010, 11:46.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        System Control Module

                        System Control Module does not display the Russian language

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hi sapfir,

                          Where did you find the Russian language file?

                          Cheers.
                          enoskype

                          - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                            Hi sapfir,

                            Where did you find the Russian language file?

                            Cheers.
                            I did the translation and e-mail sent to Tim Xue

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Hi sapfir,

                              Please change:
                              [Scanner_Form_SystemControl_Main]
                              to
                              [Scanner_SystemControl_FormMain]

                              It will work, but adjust the length of the words/sentences for the available space for them in that module.

                              Cheers.
                              enoskype

                              - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                                Hi sapfir,

                                Please change:
                                [Scanner_Form_SystemControl_Main]
                                to
                                [Scanner_SystemControl_FormMain]

                                It will work, but adjust the length of the words/sentences for the available space for them in that module.

                                Cheers.
                                Thank you!
                                Last edited by sapfir; Oct. 28th, 2010, 14:16.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X