IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why smart ram never auto start up

Roman9441

Hi Roman

The toolbox is intended to be used as a stand-alone transportable application, it is not installed and I therefore think that the automatic functions really shouldn't function as it is now.

Cheers

solbjerg

I'm setting it to auto start up , but i have to manual start it by myself always other thing i don't have problem i love smart ram but it noisy when i have to start by myself , when i'm try to use option auto start

Cleaner ?

Edit: You guys are too quick for me, please see my next post also

I am using the IObit Toolbox SmartRam version 1.1 and it always starts with windows startup.

Please have a look in IObit Toolbox > Startup Manager and see if SmartRam is enabled, unfortunately SmartRam is called:

Monitors and Optimizes memory usage to increase available physical memory

(I hope this will be changed, that is not a name it is a novel)

If you have enabled (ticked) Run at Windows startup in SmartRam and it is enabled in Startup Manager then I would guess we should look at what could be deleting that entry.

Do you use some sort of system cleaner every night ?

Since IObit Toolbox is not installed on your drive a system cleaner might assume the startup entry is an 'orphan' from uninstalled software and so it deletes it.

Your anti-virus or anti-malware might have this 'clean up' feature also so it might be the one deleting the entry when it does a scan.

If this is the case then there should be a way to add SmartRam to 'ignore' or 'add to safe list' (or whatever) in the options of the software that is deleting the startup entry.

All the best, woz of oz

• 6 months later...

Archived