IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unlocker Unlocks My QuickTime Movies- Yeyyy!

AspireOneNetbook

Good Day to All! I hope you're All Enjoying a Pleasant one.

I had a pile of QuickTime videos that I wanted to move. Of course Windows XP wouldn't let me... they were locked tight. I tried two other popular Unlocker programs. Both would Unlock the movies, but only one at a time... even though one of the programs allowed for multiple Unlocks... it didn't work... I couldn't move All of the QuickTime movies at once... or rename them... or anything like that.

I just installed IObit Unlocker... and when the Setup finished and launched the program... I did as suggested and dragged and dropped my files into the Unlocker window... I then hit the "Unlock" button... and Wham Bam! ...all of them were Unlocked and I was able to move them... ALL of them... at once.

Yep! I'm diggin' this program.

Nice Job...

Thanks,

John B.

Archived