IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Feedback for IObit Unlocker

TI1995

Hello and thank you for all the great tools. I'm a paying customer for ASC and have used your products for several years now.

Just wanted to let you know that I had to uninstall IObit Unlocker simply because it made the right-click context menue, when right-clicking files, VERY slow to load. As soon as I did the uninstall, the context menu immediately appears upon right-clicking. Other than that I found the app to work beautifully.

All the best! :-D

• 1 year later...

Unlocker

I'm a paying customer for ASC Pro for the past 2 years and had the same problem, had to uninstall IObit Unlocker simply because it made the right-click context menue, when right-clicking files, very slow to load, and have notice this has not been addressed yet.

So in my eyes Iobit you are selling a product thats not a pro version.

So Iobit whats your excuse?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived