IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Watch out! Backup all passwords.

RPG is probably the simplest to use password generating software out there and I like it a lot. However, RPG has wiped out all of my saved passwords numerous times while generating new ones. I reinstalled the software a few times, but that didn't help.

I know others are having this problem and it's been going on for a while. Is there a solution to this problem?

I do not think there is a way to Copy Passwords.

The Point of Hidden passwords is to Prevent anyone from coping them.

I keep a written record of all passwords, so they will not be lost or forgotten.

I'm having problems printing the passwords to keep a hard copy. Anyone know how to get a complete printout? Must I zip all the Passord Generator files to move to other PC? Thanks.

To copy a password, you go to Password Manager and then right click on the password. This saves the password to your clipboard. Then simply right click and paste into which file you want to copy it to. You can also export a password to another file this way.

To print to paper, go to Password Manager and Print Record is at the bottom left.

Here is the image:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9905&d=1337285011

When you click Export Password, a window opens to save Passwords.txt file including passwords to be saved to a location of your choice.

Cheers.

Archived