IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Password creation on 64bit OS

I've been happy user of RPG when I use 32bit computer, but when I start using 64bit computer, (tested all versions of RPG, even latest, no change) I think passwords the program will create ain't secure enough. Or what do you think?...

Here's 10, 64mark "Secure" password... yeah very secure...

?(%%}}}}<<<</////====33311119999666444422221111YYYYUUUUPPPPLlLGG

66MMIIIIDDDDZZZZVVVVVQQQMMMMHHHHdddyyyyyuu1199997777PPPPKKKK&GGC

9888666444443333DDDZZZZUUUUUQQQQLLLHHHHDDDDYYYYuuuuppppllllg*ggc

AAVVVRRRRMMMMiiiieeeezzzzvvvvvqqmmmmhhhhhdddd}}}},,,,||||===4***

%!!!<<</////++++3333111199998888666444433331111YYYYUUUUQQQQLlLLH

3111000088886666NNNNIIIIEEEEZZZZVVVVRRRRMMMMIIIIddddzzzzuuuu/qqm

OJJJFFFFAAAAWWWWssssnnnnjjjjeeeeaaavvvvllllnnnn))))%%%%}}}<<8<//

..;;;----^^^^!!!![[[[?????55553331111000088886666444433333EEeZZZ

0008887777555553333222200008888SSSNNNNJJJJJFFFFAAAAWWWWRRRRNn+Ni

99777555554444GGGGCCCCXXXXTTTTOOOKKKKGGGGGBBBBxxxxsssoooojjj-fff

32 bit version of OS will create passwords like this and I'm sure this is more secure than above keys...

}zZ)HuEr&*iW4s>!y/|V(hC\IlaO2^RGLbT:71#65tQcDnKNg[$]B98AYwM<?SF@

So what to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your reply...

Sorry, but very Few people have a Need for such 'Extreme' Passwords

Oh well.. and someone then suprises when some internet service is cracked when people use passwords like "qwerty"...

When I Share with colleagues/friends some attachments, I'd rather encrypted them with long and difficult passwords, so every 10 year old and.. so-one cannot open it without a correct tools/ and lot's of time!

I know, that e.g. US goverment can open pretty much any encrypted message, file, etc... but if they wanna spend their money for encrypted files filled etc my close friend new book version, he'd send to rate it or some funny photo etc.. so let them open, but every "John Doe" has to spend lot of time and effort to open e.g. 64 symbol password, with different encryption methods... to see just nonsense for him/her..

Thanks for your reply...

Oh well.. and someone then suprises when some internet service is cracked when people use passwords like "qwerty"...

When I Share with colleagues/friends some attachments, I'd rather encrypted them with long and difficult passwords, so every 10 year old and.. so-one cannot open it without a correct tools/ and lot's of time!

I know, that e.g. US goverment can open pretty much any encrypted message, file, etc... but if they wanna spend their money for encrypted files filled etc my close friend new book version, he'd send to rate it or some funny photo etc.. so let them open, but every "John Doe" has to spend lot of time and effort to open e.g. 64 symbol password, with different encryption methods... to see just nonsense for him/her..

If this is the case than why are you relying on freeware like the Iobit software to generate and store your passwords??? :shock:You defeat yourself.

From your user CP:

Iobit AWC5 free for testing, Random Password Generator.

There is no such thing as AWC5 (at least by Iobit)!!

Perhaps you should look at the newer Iobit softwares!!:!:

I do hope you are not infected!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Almost 300 read my message, but no one care to reply, not even IObit coders...

It appears that the IOBIT products are 32bit only, not for any higher bits...

Hi :smile:

IObit is no longer supporting this software and as you can see by the title Random Password Generator - [Open Source Project] it has now been released as Open Source.

All the best, woz of oz

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...