IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi, and congratulations for this excellent software.

I'm here to suggest one feature to, who knows, be added in the future.

The main feature of this software is to help us, users, to create passwords that help us to protect our accounts. The password in the start of the software helps that protection.

My idea is to help us protect against system failure. When we use the print option we will be exposed to all of our data. That wouldn't happen if when we use this option and all the passwords be encrypted using our start password.

Now if the paper where we printed these passwords fall in other hands, our passwords won't be used as they are encrypted.

When we want to decrypt them we use the button to add record and the program decrypts the password to the program database using our start password to decrypt.

Hope to help all users, and sorry for my english.

Hugo Cunha

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived