IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Limit to records on Password Manager?

• 2 years later...

password manager

Tech experts are warning every person that online passwords can be effortlessly hacked and online banks and retailers aren't helping matters by using outdated encryption strategies. An intricate, unique password for every site you use is the best answer, but who can remember a long list of passwords? Using password manager software could be the answer for internet security.

EDIT: I have de-linked your link.

Yo are posting in a thread older than 2.5 years.

Giving Ad links is a banning offense. Warninig and the last.

• 1 year later...

I have had the same problem as above. What is the limit of passwords you can store? I captured all my :Chrome passwords and entered them only to find that when I reopened the program there were only seven. Also if you leave the program open and go to Amazon or EBay or Overstock it overwrites all of your ids and comments to theirs. Thanks.

I have had the same problem as above. What is the limit of passwords you can store? I captured all my :Chrome passwords and entered them only to find that when I reopened the program there were only seven. Also if you leave the program open and go to Amazon or EBay or Overstock it overwrites all of your ids and comments to theirs. Thanks.

Hi jonestexas,

Do you have Random Password Generator v1.3?

• 1 year later...

Archived