IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Menu Position on Screen

willardtechman

When I first loaded up this software I liked it a lot, except when I clicked on the Start button, the menu opened up at the top of the screen. I spent a long time trying to figure out why this was happening and checked out this forum and many other possible solutions.

Solution: Finally I right clicked on the task bar, clicked properties and unclicked "Lock the taskbar" and "Autohide the taskbar" and voila :-o! when I clicked the Start button, it opened in its right place. Evidently if the program is installed with these items already checked, it does not map correctly on the screen until these items are not checked. Hope this helps someone :grin:

Hi willardtechman, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Thanks for the solution to the glitch you have experienced, but I have installed the program with those items that you mention as checked and it mapped on the screen correctly.

Probably yours is a coincidence with a certain configuration of yours.

Anyway, I am sure the coders of the program will further investigate your findings.

Thanks and cheers.

Archived