IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't toggle start menu visibility by clicking on orb

Flute

I'm using Start Menu 8 2.2 on Windows 8 x64.

Windows 7's native start menu works so when you click on the start button it shows you the start menu, and if you click on the button again the start menu disappears. IObit's Start Menu doesn't work that way, it is not possible to toggle. If the start menu is visible and you click the start menu orb again the start menu does not disappear. I don't know whether that's a bug or you did that purposely. I prefer the native Windows behavior.

Hi Flute,

Thanks for your feedback. Please follow the steps below to help us further look into it.

1.Download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

2.Double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK.

3.Then you will get the file IObitConfigurationFile.log on your desktop. Please send IObitConfigurationFile.log to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thanks for your time.

Archived