IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start 8 menu on two monitors

inkarpathos

I have installed your program Start Menu 8 on my computer running windows 10 and I love it.

I have two monitors connected on my machine and the Start Menu 8 only shows on 1 monitor. It would be nice to show on both. On the second monitor it has the windows 10 start up buttons with all that stuppid stuff that goes with it.

Hi inkarpathos,

Happy to hear you like Start Menu 8. :-)

Thanks for your precious suggestion. Currently Start Menu 8 can be only displayed on the main monitor. We've forwarded your concern to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will consider it carefully to continuously improve our product.

If your want to show Start Menu 8 on other monitor, you can set other monitor as the main monitor. Here is the guide about how to change the main monitor: http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/30571-main-display-change-windows-8-a.html

Have a great time. Cheers!|;-)

Archived