IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is Start Menu 8 legal?

Weber

Don't get me wrong your products are great, but I read that Microsoft send cease and desist letters to similar projects by others because they used Microsoft copyrighted material like icon for start menu button, and others.So do you have permission from Microsoft for those materials, and am I legally safe to use this software?

Regards

Hi Weber,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

We’d like to let you know that our Start Menu 8 never receive Microsoft cease and desist letters and can be used with no problem.

Our start menu button is pretty specific meet Microsoft requirement which is an legally action.

So please feel free to enjoy our Start Menu 8 to bring back classic start menu and customize it according to your preference and needs.

Let us know if there is any further inquiry.

Weber

I would like to reinsure you that Microsoft has no issues with our within these products. I like to see the email or letter if permitted. Thanks for your time and continued support, Johnny

Johnny M. Buttram

Certified Microsoft Rep. Thumbs up

AVG Programmer and Beta

IObit Beta Tester

AKA: Jmachelor

AKA BetaZoid

?Email: Jmachelor@msn.com and/or Jmachelor@gmail.com

Archived