IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Right click option

jimmyjam99

Hi, I would like the ability with start menu 8 to access the original right click menu with windows 10. Not sure what its called, but i use it quite often. It has apps at the top, device manger, disk manger, etc. Maybe it could be an option in the new right click we get with start 8 or a way to have a link or similar in the left click of start would be great also.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Glad to help you.

According to your information, my understanding is you want us to add shortcuts or link to access win+x menu easily.

If so, thanks for your suggestion, we will send it to the product team.

If my understanding is wrong, please tell us more detail. Any related screenshot would be appreciate.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for delayed response. Yes win+x is what it is called. No screenshot necessary. Goto any computer with windows 10 that doesnt have start 8 installed, and then right click on the start menu. Thats what i would like to be able to somehow do. Someone already mentioned this in another post on Sep. 3rd, 2015, 10:39 on this post, http://forums.iobit.com/forum/iobit-free-tools/start-menu-8/205883-windows-10-start-menu one of your stickys. If it hasnt been fixed by now, dont imagine it will be.... Just Saying....

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your detailed information.

Our Start Menu 8 can freely switch between our IObit start menu and your Windows 10 start menu while Start Menu 8 is still running.

Please right click the Start button to choose Settings ->-click Advanced -> check the option "Press Windows key to open Windows 10" or “Left click to open Windows 10 Start Menu” ->-click Apply button.

If you press Windows key or left click start button, Windows 10 Start menu will open and then right click this start button to bring back IObit star menu .

Should you need other assistance, please email us again.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi jimmyjam99,

Thanks for your detailed information.

We've forwarded your proposals to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will consider it carefully to continuously improve our product and service.

Please stay tuned on Start Menu 8. Have a nice time!

Archived