IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Boot time scan?

ektorbarajas

I don't know if pre-windows scan is still a feature that perhaps IObit Malware Fighter is missing or if this is something that is no longer in use, but if doing such scan will also make IObit Malware Fighter better and more robust, then this should be implemented.

And allow user to either set the interval (just like SmartDefrag Boot time), or let IObit Malware Fighter determine the best time and frequency to perform such scan

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your suggestion. Well, I did a survey about the boot time scan several years ago.Boot time scan is very good but it may slow down the boot which might be not so ideal. I will report the the suggestion to our product team for consideration again.

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you can do Startup Optimization.

This module is designed to optimize startup items to shorten PC boot time. After a scan is finished, you can click Startup items on the left to see the details of the detected startup items. Startup items recommended to be disabled by IObit are selected by default.