X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi betahistine,
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    Well, actually, IObit Malware Fighter can detect PUP. If you found it missed anything, please feel free to tell me with more details.

@all, welcome your suggestions and feedabcks. It is a little silent these days. IObit needs your feedback and suggestion to develop better programs and service.

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

downloaded new version yesterday. full scan resulted in hanging at 15% in Registry & Files. smart scan hung at 98% in Registry & Files. I attached screenshot showing smart scan & my system.

Comment

If this is your first time running the program on your pc....then the scan can take a long time as it is checking and logging everything on your system. I would suggest to just let it run.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi femokie,

Thanks for your feedback.

Does it finish the scan finally?

Please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.
          Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
          After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
          Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.
          Looking forward to hearing from you.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely reply. Yes, it is absolutely as you described.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi femokie,
            Have you read my reply.
            If you still have issues, please feel free to tell me.
            @ all, top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!
            Don't be shy.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

IobitMalvare Fighter 8 doesn't let me use Internet Download Manager, need help

Comment

Originally posted by elopez17 View Post
                IobitMalvare Fighter 8 doesn't let me use Internet Download Manager, need help
                Add Internet Download Manager to the Whitelist in Malware Fighter, and it will be allowed.
                Also read the Product Manual.....https://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/imf-help/
                To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Thanks, Scannan it helps a lot

Comment

The RAM and CPU is very high when running scans, which is something that should be fixed. It is not an issue with my computer, it happens on multiple computers.

Comment

I am not sure what the problem is but with v7 a scan ran in less than 1 hr. Now, with v8, the scan runs for 1 1/2 hrs or more. The scan runs quickly thru 1st 4 steps (Initialize the Database, System Critical Areas, Processes & Rootkit) (2 mins tops) then runs semi-quickly thru 90% of Registry & Files (hits about 75% at 5 mins). It sits at 99% done in 10 mins or less then runs for another 1 or so. Let me know if there is anything else I need to share.

Comment

Hi femokie,

Sorry for my late reply.
                        For the issue you mentioned, please ensure that you have the latest version from http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Mal...hter-Setup.exe
                        If the issue repeats, please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.
                        Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'.
                        After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
                        Send the zipped file to us so that we can get look into it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                        X