IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 8

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v8 has been released. Try it and enjoy the new and improved features.

As there are not many active users on this forum thread. We picked up 5 top forum contributor : enoskype,Scannan, Betahistine, Goku6354,Yuri B.M.

I will send you the gift license code later.

1. Download Now

IObit Malware Fighter

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forum

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter v8 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

+ New generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine brings faster scan speed, better detection, and higher protection.

+ New Advanced Heuristics detects more threats intelligently, especially for those virus variants.

+ New Email Protection protects your web emails against spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats.

+ New Sensitive Data Protect keeps your sensitive data away from the latest ransomware attacks.

+ Larger database (expanded by 100%) comprehensively protects your PC against the latest viruses, ransomware, and malware.

+ Updated Bitdefender Engine gives you the best protection ever.

+ Improved threat detection and removal processes for faster detection and thorough removal.

+ New UI supports high DPI displays & high-resolution monitors for a better experience.

+ Supported 32 languages.

+ And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

IObit Malware Fighter 8 is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that can protect your PC against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc.

With the new generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine, the world-leading Bitdefender Engine, the enhanced IObit Anti-ransomware Engine, and the larger database (expanded by 100%), IObit Malware Fighter 8 accelerates the scanning process by up to 50%, detects more hidden threats, and ensures more efficient threat detection and removal. Meanwhile, IObit Malware Fighter 8 also strives to keep your data, browsers, and system more secure with the enhanced Data Protect, Browser Protect, and Security Guard. Specifically, to fully protect your private and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses and the latest ransomware attacks in real time, IObit Malware Fighter 8 combines the new Sensitive Data Protect with the powerful Safe Box. No more worries about your sensitive data being attacked by hackers or illegally accessed by third-party programs. No one can access your protected data in Safe Box without the correct password. What's more, with the adding of Email Protection to the enhanced Surfing Protection & Ads Removal, it can not only block more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites, but also protect your web emails against spam, phishing scam, and other email-borne threats. Last but not the least, the optimized 8 guards in Security Guard can take your PC security to a higher level.

In summary, IObit Malware Fighter 8 offers real-time all-round protection for your privacy, browsers, and the whole system.

• 4 weeks later...

GOOD AFTERNOON.

IN THE (imf) UPDATES GUIDE COULD ADD 2 MORE UPDATE METHODS.

1 METHOD: UPDATE ONLY THE DATABASE.

2 METHOD OF UPDATING THE PROGRAM ONLY

AND IT WOULD BE SO

AUTOMATIC UPDATE

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

----GENERAL--------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

|

| Choose how to run the automatic update:

|

| Update program and database automatically (Recommended)

|

| Update the database

|

| Update the program

|

| Remember when updates are available (Manually)

|

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

SO THE END USER HAS TERA 4 OPTIONS ABOVE I TRIED TO MAXIMUM REPRODUCTION OF THE UPDATES PANEL

EVEN THOUGH THE USER USE ONLY THE OPTION TO UPDATE EVERYTHING, IN SUCH CASE THE RIGHT AND HAVE THOSE 4 OPTIONS SAME.

IT COULD BE INTEGRATED WITH A TOOL TO (IObit Malware Fighter 8) IT WOULD BE A FIREWALL THAT HAS IN CONNECTION WITH THE FIREWALL OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHETHER windows, linux or mac ios, DOESN'T MATTER. RULES, EXCEPTIONS EVERYTHING HAS TO ACT TOGETHER. REMEMBERING THAT ONE OF THE FUNCTIONS = WILL BE BLOCKING ACCESS ON CERTAIN TYPES OF SITES, DISCONNECTING INTERNET PROGRAMS OR APPLICATIONS AS MANY GAMES AS EXAMPLE: NEWS OR TIME IN THE CASE OF WINDOWS. INTERFACE = USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO USE IMPROVE THE SCAN MECHANISM. GIVES THE CHOICE TO THE USER TO SCAN THE COMPUTER OFFLINE OR TO RESTART THE COMPUTER.

@Cicely WE KNOW THAT NOT ALL FILES ARE CHECKED DURING THEIR USE, AND VIRUSES CAN HIDE IN THESE FILES.

THEN THE IOBIT TEAM CAN ADOPT THIS METHOD TO SCAN THE MACHINE IN THE INITIALIZATION (OFFILINE) THAT WAY THE FILES WILL NOT BE WORKING.

ONLY GOING IS GOOD IMF GIVES THIS OPTION TO THE USER TO SCAN IN OFFLINE MODE ON THE SCAN GUIDE.

AND SCHEDULE CHECK (scan) IN OFFLINE MODE AND SCHEDULE THE BOX AT THE NEXT RESTART OR RESTART NOW AND SAVE.

AND TO FACILITATE THE USER CAN ADD THE SCHEDULE SCHEDULE IN OFFLINE FOR WEEKS IN THE CONFIGURATION.

AND A VERY KNOWN ANTIVIRUS USES THIS METHOD ..

TALKING ABOUT THE FIREALL THAT AND AN APARTMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE.

FIREALL AT IMF WILL SERVE AS I SAID TO ACT IN CONNECTION WITH THE (OPERATING SYSTEM).

WITHIN THE FUNCTIONS YOU CAN ADD A FUNCTION THAT DISCONNECTS THE INTERNET OF A CERTAIN PROGRAM FOR EXAMPLE WINDOWS UPDATE OR GOOGLE CHROME.

THIS RULE WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE TO UPDATE THE PROGRAM OR DISABLE A BROWSER'S INTERNET ACCESS.

IN THE CASE OF BROWSERS, THERE WILL BE A RULE THAT WILL GIVE THE USER THE OPTION TO DISABLE THE BROWSER'S UPDATE ACCESS. WITHOUT INTERFERING THE NAGATOR'S CONNECTIVITY TO THE INTERNET.

THERE ARE MANY APPLICATIONS FOR SMARTPHONE WITH THIS FUNCTION ..

Hi Yuri B.M,

Thanks for your detailed reply. It seems that we already adopted the method you mentioned.I will report your suggestion to our product team again to see whether we can make improvements according to your suggestion.

@all, welcome more suggestions and feedback.

Good afternoon.

{A} I FIXED THAT IN THE SESSION (NAVIGATION PROTECTION) GUIDE> HOME PAGE PROTECTION * DOES NOT HAVE SUPPORT FOR THE BROWSER, MOZILLA FIREFOX, BROWSER OPERATES AND OPERATES GX, AND BROWSERS BASED ON CHROMIUM.

{B} WILL REMEMBER THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE USING [bROWSERS PORTABLES] TODAY. I USE SOME POTABLE BROWSER AND ITS PRODUCTS DO NOT SUPPORT PROGRAMS (BROWSER)> PORTABLES <I COULD SOLVE THIS ALSO.

{C} COULD HAVE AN ENGINE THAT WHEN ENABLED IT AUTOMATICALLY DETECTS BROWSERS OR PROBLEMS PORTABLE AND OFFER SUPPORT TO THAT DETERMINED PROGRAMS OBS: THAT'S WHY I STARTED USING PORTABLES PROGRAMS AND OTHER PEOPLE USING ANY OF USER AND MAURITIUS.

{D} THE SAME VALUE FOR THE GUIDE> NAVIGATION PROTECTION & ADVERTISING REMOVAL THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT THE BROWSER QUOTED IN {A}, ONLY THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED IN HISTORY TO MAINTAIN FUNCTION OF HOW MANY DAYS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ALI.

{E} IN DOWLOAD PROTECTION PUT OPTION TO CHOOSE WHICH BROWSER THAT SUSUARIO ALLOWS PROTECTION [details: WILL OPEN A WINDOW WITH BROWSER AND BROWSER PORTABLES LISTED WHERE YOU WILL HAVE A BUTTON TO ACTIVATE OR DISABLE PROTECTION].

{F} NOW IN THE SESSION (SAFETY GUARD) GUIDE> PROTECTION HISTORY * IF IT IS NECESSARY TO PLACE A FUNCTION ONLY FOR USERS EXCLUDING THESE DETECTED ITEMS ONLY IF THE USER WANTS. MORE IN MY OPINION IT COMES TO ME A LITTLE BY CONSUMING SPACE ON HARD DISK, AND IF I COULD HAVE A BACKUP OF THE HISTORY AND DELETE THE HISTORY.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am testing your new product and it works well but i have suggestions.

I already gave my opinion in another post about things that could be added and improved but I have found others:

1: I would like there to be a Firewall built into the product and to be configurable.

2: Add the option that when it detects a threat, it will automatically process it without user intervention, but notify you. Currently there is the option to process it automatically but without any notification, I want the antivirus to be smart and capable of automatically processing threats, but I also want to know what is happening on my PC !!

3: When detecting a threat it should give you more information, not only "Generic", "Trojan.Generic", "Malware", not that not! It should display more accurate information on each threat.

4: Also when it detects a threat, it would be nice if it told you what engine it has detected it with (the Iobit, Bitdefender, or the Cloud)

5: Context menu analysis. I think it would be much better than when doing a context menu scan, that a small window is displayed at the bottom right of the desktop with the progress of the scan and the result instead of opening the full Iobit interface. It would be much friendlier and more fluid!

Greetings, I await your response and I continue testing the product! Thumbs up

Hi Goku6354 ,

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

I will report them to our product team for consideration. For your second suggestion,we have the related features in the Settings of Protection Options. You can choose the way to remove the threats automatically or notify you to process.

@all, welcome more your suggestions and feedback.:-)

• Like 1

Hi Goku6354 ,

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

I will report them to our product team for consideration. For your second suggestion,we have the related features in the Settings of Protection Options. You can choose the way to remove the threats automatically or notify you to process.

@all, welcome more your suggestions and feedback.:-)

Yes, currently I can choose the way to remove the threats automatically or notify to process but if I select remove the threats automatically, Iobit will not notify me when it detects a threat. There should be the option to automatically remove threats and inform me about it like Bitdefenders actually does for example

• 2 weeks later...

Hi betahistine,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Well, actually, IObit Malware Fighter can detect PUP. If you found it missed anything, please feel free to tell me with more details.:-)

@all, welcome your suggestions and feedabcks. It is a little silent these days. IObit needs your feedback and suggestion to develop better programs and service.:-)

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

• 1 month later...

Hi femokie,

Thanks for your feedback.

Does it finish the scan finally?

Please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely reply. Yes, it is absolutely as you described.:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi femokie,

Have you read my reply.

If you still have issues, please feel free to tell me.

@ all, top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

Don't be shy.:-)

IobitMalvare Fighter 8 doesn't let me use Internet Download Manager, need help

Add Internet Download Manager to the Whitelist in Malware Fighter, and it will be allowed.

Also read the Product Manual.....https://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/imf-help/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am not sure what the problem is but with v7 a scan ran in less than 1 hr. Now, with v8, the scan runs for 1 1/2 hrs or more. The scan runs quickly thru 1st 4 steps (Initialize the Database, System Critical Areas, Processes & Rootkit) (2 mins tops) then runs semi-quickly thru 90% of Registry & Files (hits about 75% at 5 mins). It sits at 99% done in 10 mins or less then runs for another 1 or so. Let me know if there is anything else I need to share.