IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care-Preview Release

Hi all,

Advanced Mobile Care Is Available For Preview Download Now!

For Android users, please download with your Android mobile via this link: http://goo.gl/Xppnh directly.

Advanced Mobile Care is an all-in-one Android security and optimization app that provides real-time, automated protection with Malware Removal, Privacy Protection, Performance Tune-up, and System Cleaning capabilities. With its sleek design and powerful features, Advanced Mobile Care gives Android users an excellent way to protect their smartphones from Android security and performance problems.

Let's look at the key features:

One Tap Scan: One tap scan to remove malware treats and clean memory, cache and junk files to boost your phone's speed.

Game Speeder: Launch games with Game Speeder can make games run smoothly without any disturbance.

Privacy Locker: Hide and lock your private photos, videos and files with a password from spying eyes.

Task Killer: Easy to kill battery & memory hogging apps with simple one tap to release memory.

Battery Saver: Provide 3 battery save modes to extend battery life as well as inform users about which apps consume the most battery power.

App Manger: Uninstall apps or transfer apps to SD card. It can sort all apps by name, size or use frequency to identify large or unnecessary apps for removal.

P.S. Help us improve by taking a simple survey in the app. Or you can finish the survey on this website.

We'd love to hear from you. Thank you very much!

Good Product Review!!

THANKS IOBIT IT WORKS FINE

First Look : Looks sharp and futuretic and luxurious (Excellent)

FEATURES

Game Speeder: We can use this feature like PC VERSION'S Game booster

It automatically find game apps and we can add more apps!

the greatest feature i've ever seen

Privacy Locker: you can set your password or etc..

Task Killer: This feature is like Advanced Task Killer which can kill eating

many RAM (GOOD)

Battery Saver: when you charging your phone it caculates full-charge time

and you can set saving settings

App Manager: you can look around your installed apps

also mobile care has real time security in ASC WITH ANTIVIRUS

very good!!

Conclusion: Mobile care is all in one app that

HAS ANTIVIRUS AND OPTIMIZATION

but battery saver should have

like setting CPU CLOCK AUTOMATICALLY (ROOT) TO BATTERY SAVE

(LIKE ANTUTU'S POWER SAVER)

Phone spec: Galaxy S III LTE Korea version (SHV-E210K)

good work iobit !!!

Advanced Mobile Care 0.9.0 Rus

Thanks to the developers, the program is good.

Russian-speaking visitors can download this program in Russian language with my translation the link below.

I hope the author of the program will not mind.

Русскоязычные посетители могут скачать эту программу на Русском языке с моим переводом здесь:http://rghost.ru/41620396

Файл перезалил после исправления опечаток.

I'm working on a version of Android 2.3.4

Is there Maybe a software UpDate for the 2.1, that would make it compatible?

The model of my phone is "Xperia X10 Mini" , the latest official version is android 2.1 , and it will last for my mobile version since they will not update more.

my XP10 Mini does not support this program.

Archived