Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Mobile Care is Released!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Advanced Mobile Care is Released!

    Hi all,

    Advanced Mobile Care is released.

    You can find it by searching Advanced Mobile Care or IObit on Googleplay.

    Or you can visit here to download it directly.

    Description

    The Coolest App to Boost and Secure Your Mobile Phone!

    Advanced Mobile Care is an all-in-one Android security and performance optimization app that performs real-time malware scans while also featuring a powerful Game Speeder, Battery Saver, App Manager, Task Killer and Privacy Locker. Download for FREE and get the most out of your Android device!


    Remember to give us a five star and your valued comment after you tried it. :mrgreen:

    If you have any suggestions or comments, please kindly help us to improve this new program by posting in this forum or sending emails to mobilesupport@iobit.com

    Advanced Mobile Care is the Advanced SystemCare on your mobile!

    With ASC and AMC, IObit cares both your PC and mobile now!8-)
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

  • #2
    Iobit Mobile Care Update?

    Please let me know the newly release Iobit Mobile Care is auto-updated or not as I can't see any updating button on the version?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Tommy,

      Did you mean the database update?

      Advanced Mobile Care will notify the user about the database update.

      Advanced Mobile Care will also notify the user about the program version's update. :razz:
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

      Comment


      • #4
        Are there any specific requirements?
        Will it work on any mobile as long as it have access to the internet?

        Comment


        • #5
          It requires Android 2.2 or up.

          Operating Systems Supported
          • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
          • Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
          • Android 3.2 Honeycomb
          • Android 3.1 Honeycomb
          • Android 2.3.3-2.3.7 Gingerbread
          • Android 2.3-2.3.2 Gingerbread
          • Android 2.2 Froyo
          Hardware Requirements

          • SD card embedded
          Language Support

          • English, 中文(繁體), Русский, العربية, Italiano, Suomi, Türkçe, 日本語, Nederlands, Slovenščina, Biélorusse, Vietnamien, Español

          Cheers.
          enoskype

          - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

          Comment


          • #6
            Compatibility

            Hi, Guys
            Is this program only good for mobile devices as the play store says not compatible Quote:This app is incompatible with your Motorola MZ604.
            It is running V4 ICS Andriod
            Cheers
            Cheers from Budda [sic]
            The land Down Under

            Comment


            • #7
              Iobit goes mobile - Pure Awesomeness :)

              Sharing my google play store review with a five star rating! :mrgreen: Thank you for a great mobile manager! (I also order my copy of Advanced SystemCare 6 for my pc/laptop today after test driving the beta ultimate version.)

              "I have used Iobit Advanced SystemCare versions 4 though 6 beta and complete releases on my pc & laptops, It is THE BEST manager application bar none!! Was thrilled when I went to iobot.com today and found this little gem. Works great on my HTC Inspire 4g. So happy to have Iobit on my Andriod...keep up the great work!! -P.S....visit www.iobit.com for more great pc & laptop programs - be sure to try SmartDefrag!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi

                Any Infos for the German Language

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does not work on Le Pan II

                  Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                  It requires Android 2.2 or up.

                  Operating Systems Supported
                  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
                  • Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
                  • Android 3.2 Honeycomb
                  • Android 3.1 Honeycomb
                  • Android 2.3.3-2.3.7 Gingerbread
                  • Android 2.3-2.3.2 Gingerbread
                  • Android 2.2 Froyo
                  Hardware Requirements

                  • SD card embedded
                  Language Support

                  • English, 中文(繁體), Русский, العربية, Italiano, Suomi, Türkçe, 日本語, Nederlands, Slovenščina, Biélorusse, Vietnamien, Español

                  Cheers.
                  Hey Guys,

                  Anyone know if ASC will work on the Le Pan II android tablet? I have ASC on my PC's and love it but can't seem to get it to install on my LE PAN... Can anybody tell me what's up with that?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi mypump, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

                    Since Le Pan II android tablet (TC979) is using Google android 3.2 (Honeycomb) it is worth trying to see if Advanced Mobile Care works for it. (Not that I have tried it, but logically speaking.)

                    Please note that we are talking about Advanced Mobile Care (AMC) here, not Advanced SystemCare (ASC).
                    Advanced SystemCare is not compatible with android system, that's why AMC is released.

                    Cheers.
                    enoskype

                    - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mops21 View Post
                      Hi

                      Any Infos for the German Language
                      Hi Mops21,

                      Sarakael has already helped us finish the German language. It will be updated in next update.

                      Cheers.
                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by junebug88in08 View Post
                        Sharing my google play store review with a five star rating! :mrgreen: Thank you for a great mobile manager! (I also order my copy of Advanced SystemCare 6 for my pc/laptop today after test driving the beta ultimate version.)

                        "I have used Iobit Advanced SystemCare versions 4 though 6 beta and complete releases on my pc & laptops, It is THE BEST manager application bar none!! Was thrilled when I went to iobot.com today and found this little gem. Works great on my HTC Inspire 4g. So happy to have Iobit on my Andriod...keep up the great work!! -P.S....visit www.iobit.com for more great pc & laptop programs - be sure to try SmartDefrag!"
                        Hi junebug88in08,

                        Thank you! Thank you!:mrgreen:

                        Your comments are the best encouragement to IObit. We will try our best to provide more useful tools to our users.

                        Please also always help us to improve them by sharing your opinions, suggestions or any kind of feedbacks here. :wink:
                        IObit Support Team --
                        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mypump View Post
                          Hey Guys,

                          Anyone know if ASC will work on the Le Pan II android tablet? I have ASC on my PC's and love it but can't seem to get it to install on my LE PAN... Can anybody tell me what's up with that?
                          Hi mypump,

                          The current Advanced Mobile Care doesn't support tablet. But there are also many other users who have the same request like you. So we have forwarded this requirement to our programmers and they will consider this seriously. So in future, there may be an update which also supports tablet. :roll:
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks.

                            How can I transfer applications to my phone's SD card?

                            Regards.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Advanced Mobile Care Serbian

                              ----------------------------------------------
                              Hi Cicely

                              I translated the Serbian language string for IObit Advanced Mobile Care (at November 19, 2012 ), but Serbian language files are not included in this program.
                              I did not get feedback from you , why Serbian language files are not included in installation version of the software.

                              Regards
                              Ilija:cry:
                              Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                              Hi Mops21,

                              Sarakael has already helped us finish the German language. It will be updated in next update.

                              Cheers.
                              Attached Files
                              Ilija

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X