IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care is Released!

Hi all,

Advanced Mobile Care is released.

You can find it by searching Advanced Mobile Care or IObit on Googleplay.

Or you can visit here to download it directly.

Description

The Coolest App to Boost and Secure Your Mobile Phone!

Advanced Mobile Care is an all-in-one Android security and performance optimization app that performs real-time malware scans while also featuring a powerful Game Speeder, Battery Saver, App Manager, Task Killer and Privacy Locker. Download for FREE and get the most out of your Android device!

Remember to give us a five star and your valued comment after you tried it. :mrgreen:

If you have any suggestions or comments, please kindly help us to improve this new program by posting in this forum or sending emails to mobilesupport@iobit.com

Advanced Mobile Care is the Advanced SystemCare on your mobile!

With ASC and AMC, IObit cares both your PC and mobile now!8-)

It requires Android 2.2 or up.

Operating Systems Supported

• Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
  • Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Android 3.2 Honeycomb
  • Android 3.1 Honeycomb
  • Android 2.3.3-2.3.7 Gingerbread
  • Android 2.3-2.3.2 Gingerbread
  • Android 2.2 Froyo

Hardware Requirements

• SD card embedded

Language Support

• English, 中文(繁體), Русский, العربية, Italiano, Suomi, Türkçe, 日本語, Nederlands, Slovenščina, Biélorusse, Vietnamien, Español

Cheers.

Iobit goes mobile - Pure Awesomeness :)

Sharing my google play store review with a five star rating! :mrgreen: Thank you for a great mobile manager! (I also order my copy of Advanced SystemCare 6 for my pc/laptop today after test driving the beta ultimate version.)

"I have used Iobit Advanced SystemCare versions 4 though 6 beta and complete releases on my pc & laptops, It is THE BEST manager application bar none!! Was thrilled when I went to iobot.com today and found this little gem. Works great on my HTC Inspire 4g. So happy to have Iobit on my Andriod...keep up the great work!! -P.S....visit http://www.iobit.com for more great pc & laptop programs - be sure to try SmartDefrag!"

Does not work on Le Pan II

It requires Android 2.2 or up.

Operating Systems Supported

• Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
  • Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Android 3.2 Honeycomb
  • Android 3.1 Honeycomb
  • Android 2.3.3-2.3.7 Gingerbread
  • Android 2.3-2.3.2 Gingerbread
  • Android 2.2 Froyo

Hardware Requirements

• SD card embedded

Language Support

• English, 中文(繁體), Русский, العربية, Italiano, Suomi, Türkçe, 日本語, Nederlands, Slovenščina, Biélorusse, Vietnamien, Español

Cheers.

Hey Guys,

Anyone know if ASC will work on the Le Pan II android tablet? I have ASC on my PC's and love it but can't seem to get it to install on my LE PAN... Can anybody tell me what's up with that? :?:

Hi mypump, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Since Le Pan II android tablet (TC979) is using Google android 3.2 (Honeycomb) it is worth trying to see if Advanced Mobile Care works for it. (Not that I have tried it, but logically speaking.)

Please note that we are talking about Advanced Mobile Care (AMC) here, not Advanced SystemCare (ASC).

Advanced SystemCare is not compatible with android system, that's why AMC is released.

Cheers.

Sharing my google play store review with a five star rating! :mrgreen: Thank you for a great mobile manager! (I also order my copy of Advanced SystemCare 6 for my pc/laptop today after test driving the beta ultimate version.)

"I have used Iobit Advanced SystemCare versions 4 though 6 beta and complete releases on my pc & laptops, It is THE BEST manager application bar none!! Was thrilled when I went to iobot.com today and found this little gem. Works great on my HTC Inspire 4g. So happy to have Iobit on my Andriod...keep up the great work!! -P.S....visit http://www.iobit.com for more great pc & laptop programs - be sure to try SmartDefrag!"

Hi junebug88in08,

Thank you! Thank you!:mrgreen:

Your comments are the best encouragement to IObit. We will try our best to provide more useful tools to our users.

Please also always help us to improve them by sharing your opinions, suggestions or any kind of feedbacks here. :wink:

Hey Guys,

Anyone know if ASC will work on the Le Pan II android tablet? I have ASC on my PC's and love it but can't seem to get it to install on my LE PAN... Can anybody tell me what's up with that? :?:

Hi mypump,

The current Advanced Mobile Care doesn't support tablet. But there are also many other users who have the same request like you. So we have forwarded this requirement to our programmers and they will consider this seriously. So in future, there may be an update which also supports tablet. :roll:

Advanced Mobile Care Serbian

----------------------------------------------

Hi Cicely

I translated the Serbian language string for IObit Advanced Mobile Care (at November 19, 2012 ), but Serbian language files are not included in this program.

I did not get feedback from you , why Serbian language files are not included in installation version of the software.:?:

Regards

Ilija:cry:

Hi Mops21,

Sarakael has already helped us finish the German language. It will be updated in next update.

Cheers.

Advance Mobile Care Autostart

Iobit Team

can you please tell how to make this app advance mobile care auto start when my android phone starts up kindly reply or update the app with auto start option. I want to know if this app is not auto start still if its protecting my mobile from viruses or not as it is not loaded in memory. Kindly add an option in the future updates to enable auto start option it is a great app and i love iobit products for a long time specially the game speeder is great all games run smoothly without hangups reply

basit

Hi tommy chan,

You can manage your applications on App Manager. If you want to move an application to SD care, please tap the app name in App Manager -> select Move -> tap Move to SD card

Thanks.

How can I transfer applications to my phone's SD card?

Regards.

Hi basit,

Presently, this App will not automatically start when phone starts up. I will let our program team know your needs.:wink:

Thanks in advance.

Iobit Team

can you please tell how to make this app advance mobile care auto start when my android phone starts up kindly reply or update the app with auto start option. I want to know if this app is not auto start still if its protecting my mobile from viruses or not as it is not loaded in memory. Kindly add an option in the future updates to enable auto start option it is a great app and i love iobit products for a long time specially the game speeder is great all games run smoothly without hangups reply

basit

Hi Magic[Hunter],

Sorry that presently there is no way to set that.

I will let our program team know your concern.

Thanks for your feedback.:mrgreen:

;87193']Hi,

Is there a way to set what shows up in the Notification bar?

Right now it shows a "C" icon there only...

I remember when I first install it, it shows the battery %. But I cannot find that option anymore :(

Cheers.

Archived