IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Improvement suggestion

Hi,

Very amazed by you great mobile app, that combines what I ever searched for in one light app!

I have a suggestions for your app:

-Improve the privacy locker to alow adding more than one object at time (pictures from gallery, files or movies).

-Let add custom battery saver profiles.

-App manager could tell you what apps you could move to SD to save space.

-Also it would be cool if you make some variety of widgets in many sizes and functions.

This is just some stuff i noticed since I started using. Thanks for you amazing work!

Alcapone

Suggestions

I just started using the product, but have a few suggestions/questions:

1. Documentation. Please post a clearly written user manual or integrate more information within the app.
  2. Add ability to manually add ignore list items instead of having to add them based on the scan results.
  3. Show a list of the junk files by clicking the results list and be able to select/deselect individual files. I'd like to know what files IObit thinks are junk files on my device.

1. For SMS being able to delete some threads and not others would be useful.
    2. For call logs possibly add the ability to delete logs older than a certain date.

[*]Allow users to enable/disable certain functions. For example, my launcher has integrated app management functions which I don't need to use in this product. All I really need is the Virus scanner, task manager, and cache cleaner. Being able to only enable the features I want would help me be sure my device doesn't experience app conflicts/crashes.

[*](How-to) How do you add files to the junk file ignore list? Ignoring them at clean up seems to only ignore them on a use-by-use basis.

[*](Question) Does the cache cleaner also run when the auto task cleaner runs?

Overall I would like a little more transparency into what your application is doing to my device and how it is being done. I may be in the minority on this, but if you can integrate some of these suggestions it be nice. Possibly you could add an option to toggle between "Normal User" and "Geek User" mode to offer some of the more advanced or detailed options.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Alcapone,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have written them down and will let our decision maker know for consideration.

Hi Mops21,

We have version information on About screen. You can find About item in Preference screen.:mrgreen:

Hi fanrat10,

Regarding your suggestions, I have written them down and will let our decision maker know for condieration.

Regarding the how-to issue, to add files to the junk file ignore list, you just need to click the item name and then select OK button.

Regarding your question, cache cleaner will not run when the auto task cleaner runs.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Alcapone,

Thanks you for your suggestions.

I have written them down and will let our decision maker know for consideration.

Hi Mops21,

We have version information on About screen. You can find About item in Preference screen.

Hi

And what is with the Database Versions Info

Auto Scan

It would be good to have an Auto Scan for Junk files, privacy sweep and malware like on the desktop version of Advanced systemcare.

You could have options such as:

Auto scan: On / Off

What to scan: Junk files, Malware, Privacy etc.

When to scan: When idle Or at a scheduled time. Also add days of the week.

Confirmation required: On/Off Files are only deleted after user has tapped notification and chose Repair.

This would be similar to the desktop version which I find brilliant at cleaning the system automatically.

Archived