IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care for Andriod

I have AMC App version: 3.3

Virus database version: 1.5.1.3

HTC One Andriod version 4.1.2

HTC Sense version 5.0

HTC SDK API level 5.12

Beats Audio

I love how it works and it keeps my phone in premium shape and always working fast.

I got all my friends to use AMC too.

I am not sure how to use everything that comes with the software or what is necessary?

Is AMC all I need ? :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Version 3.4 not availible for download

amc 3.4 is available through ManagemyMobile. You also need a antivirus. Currently there's no defragger for mobiles

:smile: You can upgrade to latest version using asc on your pc :mrgreen:

When I went to the download page for AMC it had version 3.3 so I geuss I have to wait till you guys update the IObit download page before I can update my phone.

I will use avast mobile antivirus till AMC comes up with an antivirus for mobile.

I love all of IObit products and I constantly tell my family and friends that if you want no problems with your devices use IObit.

When I went to the download page for AMC it had version 3.3 so I geuss I have to wait till you guys update the IObit download page before I can update my phone.

I will use avast mobile antivirus till AMC comes up with an antivirus for mobile.

I love all of IObit products and I constantly tell my family and friends that if you want no problems with your devices use IObit.

you can connect your phone to pc with managemymobile in asc v7 toolbox and get v3.4 if you don't have 3.3 installed

Hi CKCustom&dev3,

Thank you for your support to Advanced Mobile Care.

The Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 has been released on Google Play. Please update to the latest version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iobit.mobilecare

And Advanced Mobile Care v4 is on the way. Would you like to be a beta tester and give your precious suggestions:http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=16133

Have Google Nexus 7 and trying to connect for Manage my Mobile

Maybe I'm doing steps that I don't need to do as I had already downloaded Advanced Mobile Care but I downloaded ManageMyMobile on my Dell Windows 7 64 bit as I thought it offered more functions than the basic AMC through the Play Store. I have a Google 2013 16 bit Nexus 7 by Asus that came out a few months ago so I tethered the tablet up to the laptop and I can not find any options under the settings for the Developer options that it says under the 3 setup instructions for the Android options since it has 4.3 even under the Security for USB debugging. So I am stuck at this point unable to go on further to setup ManageMyMobile for my tablet so please spell out where to find the option for USN Debugging as I already have checked the option to install programs from other places than the Google PlayStore.SO PLEASE HELP ME, THANKS!:?::?:

Hi Warrenhottie,

Here are the steps to enable the USB Debugging option:

Go to the Settings of your Google Nexus 7-> About Tablet –> Build Number ->tap it for 7 times to make Developer Options available in the menu.

Once you have Developer Options, select it and then you will see the option: USB Debugging.

Let us know if any further questions or suggestions.:-D

Hi CKCustom&dev3,

Thank you for your support to Advanced Mobile Care.

The Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 has been released on Google Play. Please update to the latest version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iobit.mobilecare

And Advanced Mobile Care v4 is on the way. Would you like to be a beta tester and give your precious suggestions:http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=16133

You know you can count me in. I live off my phone and I cannot have it take a #5$$^& on me. I have been using AMC on my last 4 phones.

• 2 weeks later...

Sync Forever?

Hi CKCustom,

Thank you so much for your support.

Any questions or suggestions about AMC can also and always be posted here.:-D

I have a question:

I use my phone to connect my Laptop to the internet on sales calls and when I am not in the office and yesterday when I did this a program called Iobit PCSync app version 1.0 popped up and said it was syncing my phone. it has been doing this for 24hrs plus.

I am concerned about this, you would think it would stop after I turn off the laptop.

I have a question:

I use my phone to connect my Laptop to the internet on sales calls and when I am not in the office and yesterday when I did this a program called Iobit PCSync app version 1.0 popped up and said it was syncing my phone. it has been doing this for 24hrs plus.

I am concerned about this, you would think it would stop after I turn off the laptop.

I think you've connected your phone to ManagemyMobile.

• 5 months later...

Archived