Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Dear all,

Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 has been released. Please go to here to check it on Google Play.

We have added some new features on this version:

1. Added Residual Files Clean
    2. Added Auto Scan feature
    3. Added Game Booster and Task Killer shortcuts
    4. Optimized Spotify cache clean
    5. Bugs fixed

The attachment includes the latest English language files(in values folder), multi-language files and language checking tool. Please read the Readme.txt for the instruction of the language checking tool.
    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

is there any difference between 3.4 from managemymobile and google play version
    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Hi dev3,

It is suggested updating to the V3.4 from Google Play. Some bugs are fixed before releasing on Google Play.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
        Hi dev3,

It is suggested updating to the V3.4 from Google Play. Some bugs are fixed before releasing on Google Play.
        Ok, Update done. For beta testing can report suggestions here and not there on g+. I've signed up as a tester.
        >>@dev3<<

Comment

Iphone

It would be good that advanced mobile care be available on other operating systems not just android.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
            It would be good that advanced mobile care be available on other operating systems not just android.
            Yes that would certainly be good and it has already been told by some users.
            >>@dev3<<

Comment

In Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.2.2 phone logs and SMS are not removed, and contacts from the black list are not blocked!

Comment

Pro

I propose that Advanced Mobile Care have two versions, one free and one professional.

Comment

I am using AMC on my Nook HD+. When I initiate a scan why does AMC say "scanning your phone"?
                  "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
                  Bill Gates

Comment

Good observation!

Hi Buddahfan,

AMC was first intended for mobile phones and later it could be installed to tablets.

I think "phone" in the English language file is left since those days.

Although there are places/sections that only apply to phones, both phone and device should have been used in the English language files.

I can assure you that in some other languages (guess which ones!...) it is translated as "device" at the relevant places/sections. :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers.
                    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

it should be changed to "device" in the next update.
                      >>@dev3<<

Comment

version 4

Which is the next planned version (Advanced Mobile Care 4)?

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
                          Which is the next planned version (Advanced Mobile Care 4)?
                          when beta is available, you can try it using g+ community
                          >>@dev3<<

Comment

I suggest that in future, Advanced Mobile Care have monitoring internet traffic on 3G (Imform user how much Internet traffic consuming).

EDIT: Once again I have moved your post from News & Offers to the correct forum. I ask once again that you post in the correct forum.
                            Last edited by Scannan; Dec. 6th, 2013, 14:54.

Comment

IMO I think that beta should be distributed by this forum only as it's better to keep refrained from signing up for some other site and checking that frequently would take double the time.
                              >>@dev3<<

Comment

Working...
                              X