Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
    I suggest that in future, Advanced Mobile Care have monitoring internet traffic on 3G (Imform user how much Internet traffic consuming).

EDIT: Once again I have moved your post from News & Offers to the correct forum. I ask once again that you post in the correct forum.
    I think what you're suggesting is already there in phone settings or amc itself. It warns you when you're nearing the end of your data plan.
    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Looking forward the release of version 4 beta of Advanced Mobile Care.

Comment

Advanced Mobile Care is good but it would be better to have a plan for saving energy at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
          Advanced Mobile Care is good but it would be better to have a plan for saving energy at night.
          If that sort of option was there then it shouldn't be on for all but user choice based. And btw merry Christmas to all the forum members.
          >>@dev3<<

Comment

I agree, this option should be enabled to the user's choice.
            Merry Christmas!

Comment

I hope soon to be released a beta version for Advanced Mobile Care v4

Comment

In the final version Advanced Mobile Care 4 would be good to have Auto Clean for browsers and apps history.
                Parental control as well be added heuristic scanning and cloud. A good security feature is Search Advisor (Link Filter relies on intelligence provided by Cloud services to flag malware and phishing attempts in Google and Bing search results).

Comment

there is a simple little spelling error which most understand but should be corrected on the anti-theft screen. also it says virus database outdated and doesn't update itself. (beta 4)
                  @dev3
                  >>@dev3<<

Comment

There's a great deal of error with the notifications, when scanning for viruses there are no notifications. But every five minutes upon connection it says virus database outdated. Why's that? How to get the virus db updated in beta 4?
                    dev3
                    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Advanced Mobile Care 4 improvements and discussions

I suggest that in addition to the web interface of Advanced Mobile Care 4 to be added SMS command that enable internet (3G/WiFi) on phone.
                      This supplement would be very useful because the smartphone is not always connected to the internet but to run Anti-Theft commands on web interface requires not only internet connection on computer but also on your smartphone.

Comment

In Advanced Mobile Care 4 beta I really like Anti-Surveillance feature. I noticed that in Advanced Mobile Care 4 security level is not present in the main window.

Comment

Hi guys,

Many thanks for all your kind suggestions. I will forwarded your suggestions to our program team know for consideration.

BTW, we would like to let you know that AMC v4.0.1 has been released. Please check it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bit.mobilecare

Should you have any question or suggestion, please feel free to let us know. :mrgreen:
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
                          X