IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Dear all,

Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 has been released. Please go to here to check it on Google Play.

We have added some new features on this version:

1. Added Residual Files Clean

2. Added Auto Scan feature

3. Added Game Booster and Task Killer shortcuts

4. Optimized Spotify cache clean

5. Bugs fixed

The attachment includes the latest English language files(in values folder), multi-language files and language checking tool. Please read the Readme.txt for the instruction of the language checking tool.

Hi dev3,

It is suggested updating to the V3.4 from Google Play. Some bugs are fixed before releasing on Google Play.

Ok, Update done. For beta testing can report suggestions here and not there on g+. I've signed up as a tester.

Good observation!

Hi Buddahfan,

AMC was first intended for mobile phones and later it could be installed to tablets.

I think "phone" in the English language file is left since those days.

Although there are places/sections that only apply to phones, both phone and device should have been used in the English language files.

I can assure you that in some other languages (guess which ones!...) it is translated as "device" at the relevant places/sections. :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest that in future, Advanced Mobile Care have monitoring internet traffic on 3G (Imform user how much Internet traffic consuming).

EDIT: Once again I have moved your post from News & Offers to the correct forum. I ask once again that you post in the correct forum.

I suggest that in future, Advanced Mobile Care have monitoring internet traffic on 3G (Imform user how much Internet traffic consuming).

EDIT: Once again I have moved your post from News & Offers to the correct forum. I ask once again that you post in the correct forum.

I think what you're suggesting is already there in phone settings or amc itself. It warns you when you're nearing the end of your data plan.

Advanced Mobile Care is good but it would be better to have a plan for saving energy at night.

If that sort of option was there then it shouldn't be on for all but user choice based. And btw merry Christmas to all the forum members.

In the final version Advanced Mobile Care 4 would be good to have Auto Clean for browsers and apps history.

Parental control as well be added heuristic scanning and cloud. A good security feature is Search Advisor (Link Filter relies on intelligence provided by Cloud services to flag malware and phishing attempts in Google and Bing search results).

There's a great deal of error with the notifications, when scanning for viruses there are no notifications. But every five minutes upon connection it says virus database outdated. Why's that? How to get the virus db updated in beta 4?

dev3

• 2 weeks later...

Advanced Mobile Care 4 improvements and discussions

I suggest that in addition to the web interface of Advanced Mobile Care 4 to be added SMS command that enable internet (3G/WiFi) on phone.

This supplement would be very useful because the smartphone is not always connected to the internet but to run Anti-Theft commands on web interface requires not only internet connection on computer but also on your smartphone.

Archived