Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your favorite UI of Advanced Mobile Care V4.0!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose your favorite UI of Advanced Mobile Care V4.0!

Hi all,

Good news: Advanced Mobile Care v4.0 is in process! :wink:

There are three types UI of the upcoming AMC marked A, B and C. Let us know which one is your favorite:

UI A: UI B: UI C:

We'll announce users' favorite UI and apply it in the new AMC according to the results on Dec 16th.

Feel free to share all your opinions with us. It's all up to you! :mrgreen:
    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Hi,

I think I like the second one! :mrgreen: UI B!~

Cheers
    Usage of IObit Products
    Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

I like UI:B

Comment

UI:B is the closest to existing one!

Hi Cicely,

By far, I prefer UI : B

Please do not add any wording like "Your Device is not Safe". It sounds like it is scareware.
        That immediately turns me off from any program.

BTW, what's wrong with the existing one?

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Nothing wrong with the existing skin but should be changed in later releases because it is not interesting that the graphics remain the same and the program update to a new version.

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post

Octavian, please let IObit answer that question, OK?

Cheers.

NOTE to Octavian : I have moved your other post about 3G to Advanced Mobile Care v3.4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions) thread, but there is your exactly same post there, so it became double post and deleted. Please post in the relevant correct sections.
            Moderator has already warned you.
            Last edited by enoskype; Dec. 9th, 2013, 15:59. Reason: EDIT:
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
              Hi Cicely,

By far, I prefer UI : B

Please do not add any wording like "Your Device is not Safe". It sounds like it is scareware.
              That immediately turns me off from any program.

Cheers.
              I agree with enoskype :smile:

I do like the idea of having Favorites so I only have to see the tools I want to use on a regular basis, the less I scroll the better :wink:

I would like to suggest a change in the Preference > Icon in status bar > Power status icon
              At the moment it is a battery image with the number inside, I can't read the number under any conditions. I would like it to just be a number (no % necessary) and it should be red and be as big as possible. Of course a choice would be good in case others prefer the current icon
              I found a battery level app that displayed just a number in red and I could see the battery level quickly and easily but I don't want to have yet another app running just to do this

All the best, woz of oz
              FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
              Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory

Comment

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your concern.

Regarding the skin issue, we find that some users failed to see the tools which are hidden by default. And new Antivirus feature will be added in AMC V4. So we are trying to improving the layout. If you have other ideas, please feel free to let us know.

Hi wozofoz,

Many thanks for your suggestion.

We will forward it to our product manager for consideration.

Let us know if there is any other inquiry. :mrgreen:
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

UI b is best of the three. It would be even better if some of things like a battery low warning message could also be added where the phone would go to battery saver mode automatically after battery is low according to user preference for auto battery save mode.
                  >>@dev3<<

Comment

Originally posted by wozofoz View Post
                    I agree with enoskype :smile:

I do like the idea of having Favorites so I only have to see the tools I want to use on a regular basis, the less I scroll the better :wink:

I would like to suggest a change in the Preference > Icon in status bar > Power status icon
                    At the moment it is a battery image with the number inside, I can't read the number under any conditions. I would like it to just be a number (no % necessary) and it should be red and be as big as possible. Of course a choice would be good in case others prefer the current icon
                    I found a battery level app that displayed just a number in red and I could see the battery level quickly and easily but I don't want to have yet another app running just to do this

All the best, woz of oz
                    Yes indeed it's a better thing to change the color with battery level of device
                    >>@dev3<<

Comment

hi

You can add the 2 Screens

Comment

Working...
                      X