IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error of installing AMC

@OSu7x64 what was the error displayed on the phone's screen when you were trying to install.

BTW your device has only 256 mb ram and 512mb rom, so if you've many apps installed that may be eating up all of your memory, please check the ram and memory consumption of each app(use the task manager) and uninstall those memory feasting apps.

But as long as you've not told something about the error displayed. It might not be helpful enough for you. Sorry if this happens here but a detail of the error is required.

@OSu7x64 what was the error displayed on the phone's screen when you were trying to install.

BTW your device has only 256 mb ram and 512mb rom, so if you've many apps installed that may be eating up all of your memory, please check the ram and memory consumption of each app(use the task manager) and uninstall those memory feasting apps.

But as long as you've not told something about the error displayed. It might not be helpful enough for you. Sorry if this happens here but a detail of the error is required.

I have installed also 2 GB SD card too, so memry is enough to it, isn't it?

I am downloading it from google play.

I tried to install in this morning and it done. no error. After i tried to move apps by it to my SD card but impossible, why?

I have installed also 2 GB SD card too, so memry is enough to it, isn't it?

I am downloading it from google play.

I tried to install in this morning and it done. no error. After i tried to move apps by it to my SD card but impossible, why?

The uninstall and move to sd card functions solely rely on your phones capability. If your phone can move apps to sd card then amc can also do that otherwise its almost impossible unless the manufacturer adds the feature via software update. I am telling this because I've seen the app on two different devices. It basically can only move apps only if your phone can do it.

dev3

The uninstall and move to sd card functions solely rely on your phones capability. If your phone can move apps to sd card then amc can also do that otherwise its almost impossible unless the manufacturer adds the feature via software update. I am telling this because I've seen the app on two different devices. It basically can only move apps only if your phone can do it.

dev3

thanks for support

Archived