Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced MObile Care v4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dynocat View Post
    What would you suggest for an android antivirus program that fits your suggestion?
    I use Eset Mobile Security with Advanced Mobile Care, antivirus works great and I think that this antivirus is compatible with AMC. I recommend it.

Comment

A new Trojan was discovered, code name is''Koler.A'' this Trojan is a type of android ransomware. Advanced Mobile Care detect this Trojan? Can Advanced Mobile Care prevent android devices from infection with ransomware?

Comment

Still waiting patiently for the Windows 8.1 mobile versions

Comment

hi i am shyam. I am using android phone. I want best Mobile application development tools which convert Microsoft XSLX files to mobile apps. Please suggest me best Mobile application development tools on market. Is it available in google store?

Comment

Advanced mobile care - As with the ease of use and installation, what would the general rating be for this application? In terms of usability also?
            Advanced Mobile Care is your one-stop solution for mobile security and performance, providing Android performance tune-ups, system cleaning, security to stop virus, malware, spyware in real time, game booster, battery doctor, privacy locker, app manager, task killer.

Comment

Hi Steve Frank, welcome to IObit Forum.

Please do not give links in your posts for advertising purposes, doing so is a banning offence.

I have changed those links for AMC to give you a chance to continue in this forum..

Thank you and cheers.
              enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

These kind of mobile applications are very helpful to easily find out the fake SMS or calls. What are the general things should we have taken care when we download these kind of applications?
                Advanced Mobile Care | Android Security for Mobile
                http://www.iobit.com

Comment

@serwinstell,

Ditto my post #21.

Last warning.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                  X