IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced MObile Care v4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Dear all,

Advanced Mobile Care v4 has been released. Please go to here to check it on Google Play.

We have added some new features on this version:

1. Adopted new generation of optimization engine. Faster and more comprehensive.

2. Added new Anti-Surveillance feature which helps you prevent spyware from monitoring your device.

3. Improved Call/SMS Blocker feature which also helps you block unwanted SMS messages.

4. Find the lost phone and check the backup data through http://m.iobit.com

5. Enhanced Anti-virus feature. Database will be updated more frequently.

6. Improved App Manager. Faster and smarter.

The attachment includes the latest English language files(in values folder), multi-language files and language checking tool. Please read the Readme.txt for the instruction of the language checking tool.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. :mrgreen:

It is not dangerous if mark (after scanning) for cleaning all applications's cache, may adversely affect the personal data or applications?

I noticed that with the update in setup section appeared Customize Scan Objects. Customize Scan Objects affects scheduled scan?

What is the difference between smart and deep scan?

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your concern to Advanced Mobile Care v4.

Below are the answers for your questions:

1. Please kindly note that cleaning the default ticked cache will not affect the personal data or the applications. So it's recommend that you not tick the unticked items in case you may deleting some important data.

2. Customize Scan Objects only affect manually scan. SO it will not affects scheduled scan.

3. Smart scan will only scan first 5 folders of the SD card while Deep scan will scan the whole SD card. And it will be slower than Smart scan.

Let us know if you have any other question or suggestions. :mrgreen:

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your concern to Advanced Mobile Care v4.

Below are the answers for your questions:

1. Please kindly note that cleaning the default ticked cache will not affect the personal data or the applications. So it's recommend that you not tick the unticked items in case you may deleting some important data.

2. Customize Scan Objects only affect manually scan. SO it will not affects scheduled scan.

3. Smart scan will only scan first 5 folders of the SD card while Deep scan will scan the whole SD card. And it will be slower than Smart scan.

Let us know if you have any other question or suggestions. :mrgreen:

By default at cache cleaning is uncheck (for cleaning) all applications. The Auto Scan will scan the same parameters as in manual scan? Exist scan log for Auto Scan?

I have done scans but why in the main menu (Today Cleaned, Total Cleaned) show 0B?

Hi Octavian,

Presently the Auto Scan does not have logs.

You can go to AirCover Security Preference ->Scan to change the settings of manually scan. However the AutoScan scans the default items which cannot be changed: Tasks, Cache, Junk files, Big files, Residual files and Privacy Record

Today Cleaned and Total Cleaned only records the result of manually scan and repair.

After I performed an antivirus scan, after 2 days I see in addition to Antivirus icon (main meniu) a red circle with a white cross. From what I understand this is a notification icon to perform a virus scan, even if it's a notification icon it appear up in a too-brief time after the virus scanner. This notification should occur less often for example more than 7 days or 10 days

Hi Chae,

We have fixed the time-out issue, please try to login again and see how it works.

Hi Octavian,

Please open Advanced Mobile Care, tap the icon at the top left corner to get Preference, then enable the Automatically download database option.

Let us know if there is any further question.

Hi Chae,

We have fixed the time-out issue, please try to login again and see how it works.

Hi Octavian,

Please open Advanced Mobile Care, tap the icon at the top left corner to get Preference, then enable the Automatically download database option.

Let us know if there is any further question.

Red icon (notification) doesn't depend on signature automatic database updating but depends on scanning for viruses. It appears after 2 days after virus scanning.

Red icon (notification) doesn't depend on signature automatic database updating but depends on scanning for viruses. It appears after 2 days after virus scanning.

You are right, this needs to be increased to 7 days. 2 days is too less interval.

@dev3

• 2 weeks later...

Disable anti-theft password

This is suggestion and my own request..need help

Can you add this (disable alarm) at https://m.iobit.com/user/antitheft because in my case..I forgot my anti theft password...I though password at log in (find my lost phone) IS THE PASSWORD but no..I forgot because I do that anti theft password about a month ago...then when I want to turn it off...I choose at forgot password, I reset it to (????) [for example]. Then I log in...go to alarm to try it out,when my phone is SCREAMING!..I use that password (????) but its not working..I DIDN'T KNOW that I HAVE TO USE THAT OLD PASSWORD (that I forgot what it is) :?:

Now my phone is LOCKED! :cry:

I hope you understand :cry:

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your question.

Yeah, Advanced Mobile Care is compatible with a classic antivirus for android. But it is not suggested to install the similar products with the similar functions.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your mobile.

• 1 month later...
Hi Octavian,

Yeah, Advanced Mobile Care is compatible with a classic antivirus for android. But it is not suggested to install the similar products with the similar functions.

What would you suggest for an android antivirus program that fits your suggestion?

• 1 month later...

A new Trojan was discovered, code name is''Koler.A'' this Trojan is a type of android ransomware. Advanced Mobile Care detect this Trojan? Can Advanced Mobile Care prevent android devices from infection with ransomware?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived