Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced MObile Care v4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced MObile Care v4 is Released! (Suggestions & Discussions)

Dear all,

Advanced Mobile Care v4 has been released. Please go to here to check it on Google Play.

We have added some new features on this version:

1. Adopted new generation of optimization engine. Faster and more comprehensive.
    2. Added new Anti-Surveillance feature which helps you prevent spyware from monitoring your device.
    3. Improved Call/SMS Blocker feature which also helps you block unwanted SMS messages.
    4. Find the lost phone and check the backup data through http://m.iobit.com
    5. Enhanced Anti-virus feature. Database will be updated more frequently.
    6. Improved App Manager. Faster and smarter.

The attachment includes the latest English language files(in values folder), multi-language files and language checking tool. Please read the Readme.txt for the instruction of the language checking tool.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. :mrgreen:
    Attached Files

• enoskype
    replied
    @serwinstell,

Ditto my post #21.

Last warning.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• serwinstell
    replied
    These kind of mobile applications are very helpful to easily find out the fake SMS or calls. What are the general things should we have taken care when we download these kind of applications?
    Advanced Mobile Care | Android Security for Mobile
    http://www.iobit.com

Leave a comment:

• enoskype
    replied
    Hi Steve Frank, welcome to IObit Forum.

Please do not give links in your posts for advertising purposes, doing so is a banning offence.

I have changed those links for AMC to give you a chance to continue in this forum..

Thank you and cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Frank
    replied
    Advanced mobile care - As with the ease of use and installation, what would the general rating be for this application? In terms of usability also?
    Advanced Mobile Care is your one-stop solution for mobile security and performance, providing Android performance tune-ups, system cleaning, security to stop virus, malware, spyware in real time, game booster, battery doctor, privacy locker, app manager, task killer.

Leave a comment:

• shaym108k
    replied
    hi i am shyam. I am using android phone. I want best Mobile application development tools which convert Microsoft XSLX files to mobile apps. Please suggest me best Mobile application development tools on market. Is it available in google store?

Leave a comment:

• BigTimer
    replied
    Still waiting patiently for the Windows 8.1 mobile versions

Leave a comment:

• Octavian
    replied
    A new Trojan was discovered, code name is''Koler.A'' this Trojan is a type of android ransomware. Advanced Mobile Care detect this Trojan? Can Advanced Mobile Care prevent android devices from infection with ransomware?

Leave a comment:

• Octavian
    replied
    Originally posted by dynocat View Post
    What would you suggest for an android antivirus program that fits your suggestion?
    I use Eset Mobile Security with Advanced Mobile Care, antivirus works great and I think that this antivirus is compatible with AMC. I recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• dynocat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hi Octavian,
    Yeah, Advanced Mobile Care is compatible with a classic antivirus for android. But it is not suggested to install the similar products with the similar functions.
    What would you suggest for an android antivirus program that fits your suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your question.

Yeah, Advanced Mobile Care is compatible with a classic antivirus for android. But it is not suggested to install the similar products with the similar functions.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your mobile.

Leave a comment:

• Octavian
    replied
    Advanced Mobile Care is compatible with a classic antivirus for android?

Leave a comment:

• enoskype
    replied
    Hi MtlPlyr,

Please send an e-mail to mobilesupport@iobit.com and give the URL address of your post. ( http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.p...9448#post99448 )

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• MtlPlyr
    replied
    Disable anti-theft password

This is suggestion and my own request..need help

Can you add this (disable alarm) at https://m.iobit.com/user/antitheft because in my case..I forgot my anti theft password...I though password at log in (find my lost phone) IS THE PASSWORD but no..I forgot because I do that anti theft password about a month ago...then when I want to turn it off...I choose at forgot password, I reset it to (????) [for example]. Then I log in...go to alarm to try it out,when my phone is SCREAMING!..I use that password (????) but its not working..I DIDN'T KNOW that I HAVE TO USE THAT OLD PASSWORD (that I forgot what it is)
    Now my phone is LOCKED! :cry:

I hope you understand :cry:

Leave a comment:

• dev3
    replied
    Originally posted by Octavian View Post
    Red icon (notification) doesn't depend on signature automatic database updating but depends on scanning for viruses. It appears after 2 days after virus scanning.
    You are right, this needs to be increased to 7 days. 2 days is too less interval.
    @dev3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X