No announcement yet.

How to Remove a phone # from Blacklist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Remove a phone # from Blacklist?

Somehow my home phone number got inserted into blacklist. Now when my wife calls me, it goes straight to voicemail.

I can see how to add phone # to blacklist, but I can't find a way to edit the list or remove a number. I see entries in the Block History with our home phone number.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Phil Level View Post
    Somehow my home phone number got inserted into blacklist. Now when my wife calls me, it goes straight to voicemail.

I can see how to add phone # to blacklist, but I can't find a way to edit the list or remove a number. I see entries in the Block History with our home phone number.

Thanks!
    To delete a phone number from blacklist go to settings and click Call/SMS Blocker and then click Block List and mark the number and click Delete.

Comment

Thanks. I had disabled the blocker, and that greyed out the option to edit blacklist. All good now :-D

Comment

Hi Phil,

As Octavian has mentioned, to delete the phone number from Block list, you only have to go to the settings of Call/SMS Blocker >> Tap Block List and tick the number you want to delete >> Tap "Delete" at the bottom right. Then you can get the number out of Block list.

Hi Octavian,

Many thanks for your kind help to other users.

Have a good day!:mrgreen:
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X