IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I really like this.

I really like this program on my Galaxy Note 2.

I really like the Task Killer portion. Especially the Auto Killer function.

As you know not all programs stay dead. Some auto re-start. Hence the need for the Auto Killer.

If a program doesn't stay dead, I wish AMC could reach into the app settings and "Force Stop" the application. I wish you would consider adding this function.

Great Program!!

This has been working good for me too. By the way, which specific program are your examples that needs a forced kill process? icon_smile.gif

Facebook, IHeart Radio, Spotify are all good examples. They will constantly reconnect unless I force stop them. Facebook is the most aggressive.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear masterblaster and rourkem,

Many thanks for your support and feedback. We have written down your concern and will let our program team know for consideration.

We will keep up improving our product.

Thanks for choosing our Advanced Mobile Care to care your mobile device. Hope you have a nice day!

Archived