IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The new AMC Security freezes the mobile phone (HTC, Android 2.3.3)

Why on earth did I update! After this latest update my Android system (2.3.3) in HTC totally freezes immediately, when I start the AMC Security. A blank screen appeats and does not go away. I just need to shut down the HTC to be able to use the device again.

With this earlier version everything was OK, the AMC Security was able to run even with with Avast! at the same time. What have you done with this newest version?

Any new software versions coming soon or should I just remove the AMC Security?!?

Appreciate fast response, enoskype. Thanks.

Ok, I will uninstall the wrong version and 'downgrade' to the suitable, AMC Android 2.2-2.3-version.

The challenge for others still remain: Those users with older AMC version will get update info to their mobile device and will automatically try to update to the most sophisticated AMC version, no matter what (older) Android version they have. So, is it possible to make little IF-THEN-ELSE structure on update-page in the server figuring out the Android version of the updater?

Archived