IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AMC Security Pro

I bought a new licence for AMC Pro. I uninstalled the previous version and try to reinstall AMC Pro.

I've been asked to buy a new code. The same day, same device.

Tried to contact support online, but I couldn't, because "License code is incorrect".

This is a real robbery. Every year I bought products from Iobit.

I'll never buy from this company. It's not about 10$ it's about I've been robbed.

I'm sorry that I knew this company

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi rrogersfl, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

It depends to the size of the storage capacity of the mobile and the # of the installed apps with their data sizes.

Please try to update the antivirus database and try again giving some more time.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...

Hi Romtehnochim,

May I verify, when you bought the new license, is there any license code provided to you upon the purchase?

And also please perform a clean installation of the product and make sure there are any leftovers.

Please use this link also for your concern: http://www.iobit.com/en/lostcode.php

@rrogersfl It depends on the file size of the mobile. And also please make sure there are no running applications upon scan.

Cheers! vbsmile.png

• 3 months later...
I bought a new licence for AMC Pro. I uninstalled the previous version and try to reinstall AMC Pro.

Tried to contact support online, but I couldn't, because "License code is incorrect".

I'll never buy from this company. It's not about 10$ it's about I've been robbed.

Hi mate, What about the updated patch of AMC pro. Its no more supporting old codes right? I was wandering if there's a catch for new update too.

• 3 years later...

I've been a user of AMC for a while now.  I renewed December 2020, yet AMC Pro keeps saying my license is expired.  I tried to open a ticket, but it still says the activation code is invalid.

Additionally, it appears I've had two licenses, 6 months apart, which may be where the issue is.

Another issue is simply, how do you input the new activation code?  I've uninstalled AMC from my devices and installed from the APK I got from the link provided in the activation email (which doesn't include license code entry instructions) and once I sign in, it still has the expired license.  I tried from the play store and same thing.  What makes things even more difficult is the fact it tells me to Buy Pro, so I tapped Buy Pro in hopes it'll prompt for a new code, but alas, it simply says "You already have PRO version. No need to purchase again."

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience. It's recommended to contact us via Feedback inside the app & provide us with more details and screenshots of the issue you encountered so that we can better assist you. Once we receive your feedback, we'll reply to you ASAP.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience.

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2015 at 8:10 AM, Romtehnochim said:

Even though this post is going way back to 2015, I have to repeat it word for word. I have used IObit almost since they started back around 2005. I have been very happy with them. The products I tried all did what they claimed. Several I happily purchased the PRO version and along the way, promoted IObit to people. Then about two and half years ago I decided to try IObit's AMC (Advanced Mobile Care) for my cellphone. I used the free version for awhile and then figured I would purchase the PRO version. That went fine until it was time to renew this year. Then I might have gone to the trash bin myself. It would not accept my renewal no matter what I did nor how many days I attempted on figuring that maybe the company was having maintenance issues. It also kept on telling me that I already had PRO if I attempted on getting it downloaded new, but never allowed it to remain. It would at times work, then when I used it or rebooted my phone, it just disappeared again giving me only the free version. It took I believe about a week of constant attempts to get someone from IObit to reply to me, something that in the past never happened before as they always got back to me within one day's time. I went through IObit's website on both my computer and its feedback through my phone, to no avail.

Anyway, I now am having a worse problem as the other day the program disappeared from my phone. I did manage to get it back by going to Google Play Store, but it also told me that I already had PRO. Now to try to get it to connect with IObit is like turning my phone off entirely. In other words, it will not connect, although it did a few times in the now several days of attempts to get my already paid-for service back onto my phone. It gave me PRO, but as soon as I attempt to use it, it immediately goes back to the free version. I am quite disappointed with this product as the party I am replying to in this posting has said. It is making me feel that the computer versions I have already purchased will be eventually doing the same. Already one product for my computer has expired and I refuse to renew it for this very reason. I guess IObit has become too big for themselves or maybe they have been bought out by a big corporation that does not give a darn about its customers any longer. In the meantime I will continue to attempt to get in touch with IObit. I guess when this renewal I am now paid up with until 2022, I will not be renewing it as it presently goes.

Posted September 18, 2021/Saturday

Dear friend,

So sorry for the issue you encountered. It would be highly appreciated to contact us via Feedback inside the AMC Security app & provide us with more details and screenshots. With more necessary information, we can better assist you. Once we receive your feedback, we'll reply to you ASAP.

Thanks a lot for your kind understanding.