What is current version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is current version?

Your Product page sends me to an offsite download location to get Manage My Mobile. The downloaded file has some garbage name for the installer. After installation, MMM says it is version 1.0.2.1344, but I understand there is a current release of 1.0.4.1382. What is the current release number? If it's 1.0.4.1382, then what is the link to get the file? The "Check for Update" menu-item says I have the current version.

Thanks,
    Leighton

Hi leighton,

Please follow the step below to update ManageMyMobile:
    1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Install Advanced SystemCare v7.2. Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/686...care-setup.exe

3. Run Advanced SystemCare v7.2 -> click Toolbox -> click ManageMyMobile

Thanks for choosing our ManageMyMobile to manage your mobile device. Hope you have a nice day!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton View Post
      Your Product page sends me to an offsite download location to get Manage My Mobile. The downloaded file has some garbage name for the installer. After installation, MMM says it is version 1.0.2.1344, but I understand there is a current release of 1.0.4.1382. What is the current release number? If it's 1.0.4.1382, then what is the link to get the file? The "Check for Update" menu-item says I have the current version.

Thanks,
      Leighton
      Just out of curiosity, can you please post the link where you download the first file?

Comment

Working...
      X