X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malware fighter has problem with progdvb pro

hi, whene I start Progdvb Pro this message appers

"WinLicense - A monitor program has been found running in your system."

"A monitor program has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

A running process or service is incompatible with the game's file protection service. You will have to identify what process it is and disable it.

Software currently known to cause this error:
    • IObit Malware Fighter
    • ESET Anti-Virus

When I close Iobit Malware fighter the program ProgDvb pro start normaly !
    is there any souloution or How can I add this program to ignore list or is there any update solve this problem!
    Last edited by BAH999; Oct. 14th, 2011, 12:18.

Comment

Hi BAH999,

So sorry for the inconvenience, please let us know the specific version of your ProgDvb and IMF so that we can do the tests.

If possible, please kindly provide the download link of the your ProgDvb, it will greatly help us.:wink:

Thanks in advance!:smile:
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

hi

my progdvb pro ver is 6.72.03

and

iobit malware fighter is ver 1.2

Attached Files

Comment

Here's download link for ProgDVB:

They have both 32bit and 64bit versions.
          (Appears 6.72.8 is the latest version, the 6.72.3 version is an older one)

http://www.progdvb.com/download_progdvb.html
          Last edited by Toppack; Oct. 23rd, 2011, 22:51.

Comment

Hi BAH999,

Thanks for your information, it greatly help us.

About this issue, we have done the tests, the issue can not be reproduced in progdvb 6.72.6.8-)

Please update your progdvb pro to the 6.72.6 or the latest version.

If it still doesn't work, please let us know.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by BAH999

When I close Iobit Malware fighter the program ProgDvb pro start normaly !
              is there any souloution or How can I add this program to ignore list or is there any update solve this problem! https://essays.agency/
              I had a similar problem not so long ago. I reinstalled my ProgDVB Professional 7.27.1 and everything worked fine. I also contacted the ProgDVB support to report the issue. But there was no answer.
              Last edited by moonkrj; Jul. 11th, 2019, 12:28. Reason: progDVB version

Comment

Working...
              X