IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Got false postive report for Office 365 that I use

I use Office 365 plans on both of my laptops. Both of my laptops have Windows 10 installed on them. As the support for Windows 7 has ended, I upgraded to Windows 10.

I used to use Office 365 ProPlus on one of my Windows 7 laptop and Office 365 Business on my work laptop. They worked perfectly on those laptops. I had IObit Malware fighter 7 installed on them.

Now that I've upgraded to Windows 10, the Office 365 apps are not able to work properly. They take time to open and they freeze for 2-3 seconds after every 10 minutes. Iobit Malware fighter 7 reports them as false positive when I use them and do the security scan together.

How do I resolve this error and how do I stop Malware fighter from reporting the false positive?

It is decreasing my productivity.

Firstly, you need to explain properly what your issue is.

Saying.."Malware fighter 7 reports them as false positive when I use them and do the security scan together.".. makes no sense to anybody except you.

Calm down and explain in detail what your issue is

I use Office 365 plans on both of my laptops. Both of my laptops have Windows 10 installed on them. As the support for Windows 7 has ended, I upgraded to Windows 10.

I used to use Office 365 ProPlus license on one of my Windows 7 laptop and Microsoft 365 Business with Microsoft Phone system on my work laptop. They worked perfectly on those laptops. I had IObit Malware fighter 7 installed on them.

Now that I've upgraded to Windows 10, the Office 365 apps are not able to work properly. They take time to open and they freeze for 2-3 seconds after every 10 minutes. Iobit Malware fighter 7 reports them as false positive when I use them and do the security scan together.

How do I resolve this error and how do I stop Malware fighter from reporting the false positive?

It is decreasing my productivity.

Edit: Malware Fighter 7 shows the Office apps as False-positive when I run the Security scan while working on Office 365 apps.

• 2 weeks later...

@RuskinF, sorry for my late reply. Please check and update to the latest database to see whether the issue repeats.

If it does,please click Send Feedback and choose Report False Positive.

Please drag and drop the false reported files as attachment to help us analyze.

We are looking forward to your reply.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely reply.

@lewis, happy to hear that the issue has been solved.