Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give us your suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Give us your suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 3

    Hello everyone,

    Our new IObit Malware Fighter 3 is on the way. We are open to welcome any kind of opinions or suggestions for this new version.

    Share your suggestions here or send to imfsupport@iobit.com. You'll have the BIG CHANCE to win a code for IMF 3.

    Come on, everybody!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

  • #2
    Rootkit scan and real time protection please. As far as I know, rootkits are well frequent nowadways than anyone could imagine. Thanks ahead for this lovely program.

    Comment


    • #3
      well, im member of IOBIT about 7 years and i had tried MWFr too in the shareware version all is coreckt. In the fullversion very fast i get a bluescreen and dont klnow why.
      Ok i have deinstalled again and dont use MWF.
      Before 2 month i got a new harddisk (1TB) and installed windows 7 again fresh and all software. I tried MWF again as shareware and all is ok. as registered version again the bluescreen appears :(

      I know u dont know what the mistake if u read it. But i hope the next version never will get a bluescreen

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Daskalos,

        Normally, IMF will not cause such problem. If you get the bluescreen again, please contact us at imfsupport@iobit.com with the detailed description of the problem. So our engineers will investigate and solve it.

        Thank you
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by markjustin View Post
          Rootkit scan and real time protection please. As far as I know, rootkits are well frequent nowadways than anyone could imagine. Thanks ahead for this lovely program.
          Hello markjustin,

          Thanks for your suggestion and you are the first one to give us your thoughts :)

          IMF has real-time protection. Now we have 10 guards in real-time protection. And it also supports rootkit scan. But the scan ability is not strong enough. In IMF 3, we will expand our database to scan more rootkits.

          Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi, my suggestion is improve the USB protection against viruses like "autorun.inf" for example when a user of IMF plugs a pendrive or a external HD the IMF blocks the access for a fast scan of the storage root and if found any malware pop-up a warning of repair or ignore it or just improve the real-time protection of USB and block the malwares access when plugged an external storage in the computer. Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by thalysontrm View Post
              Hi, my suggestion is improve the USB protection against viruses like "autorun.inf" for example when a user of IMF plugs a pendrive or a external HD the IMF blocks the access for a fast scan of the storage root and if found any malware pop-up a warning of repair or ignore it or just improve the real-time protection of USB and block the malwares access when plugged an external storage in the computer. Thanks
              Hello thalysontrm,

              Welcome to IObit Forums.

              I've written down your suggestion and will forward it to our engineers who will take it into consideration to improve IMF.

              Welcome your more suggestions. Cheers :-p

              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

              Comment


              • #8
                Please expand and improve your database the detection rate is not the best also you should add a toolbox on IObit malware fighter that can improve computer security for example a sandbox, Homepage protection, Plugin scanner, file shredder, and Boot code checker (To check if malware modified boot code to start up ransomeware on boot up), etc

                Comment


                • #9
                  HI! I'm a new user.
                  I have many suggestions and improvements for IOBit malware fighter:-
                  Good realtime protection, homepae protection, it's toolbar, usb scanner, adware, rootkit,bootkit remover supports, modernized interface, 100% detection rate, improved scanning(my system has more than 5000000 files but it scans very less as compared to all other antivirus products), surfing protection, sandboxing aaplications, increased database, vaults(all major antivirus products have this), boot time scanners, etc...
                  It should be a antivirus product not a spyware program(my computer recognizes this as a spyware program)
                  USB scanner means the IMF should readily scan the usb drive, inform wheher the files are infected and ask the user to delete the corresponding files.(particularly scan the autorun.inf files )
                  It should also have a firewall
                  pls fix all this soon!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello

                    What i would like to see in the new iobit malware fighter pro is better detection rate, scanning of file that i download from the internet and also a scan of all the website that i visit for potential malware threat.

                    Other than i was i posted i really like what ULTRA Hari has suggested please consider. This would make your program way better.

                    Thannk for making great program that keep my computer clean and safe.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Right now IMF only offers an annual license subscription. That is fine. However, I would like to see an option to purchase a lifetime subscription for an additional amount. Right now I can renew IMF for one year for $19.95. I would like to have the option to also be able to purchase a lifetime subscripiton to IMF for say $39.95. So if I were to renew now I could purchase a lifetime subscription for $19.95 + $39.95 or $59.90.
                      "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
                      Bill Gates

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ULTRA Hari View Post
                        HI! I'm a new user.
                        I have many suggestions and improvements for IOBit malware fighter:-
                        Good realtime protection, homepae protection, it's toolbar, usb scanner, adware, rootkit,bootkit remover supports, modernized interface, 100% detection rate, improved scanning(my system has more than 5000000 files but it scans very less as compared to all other antivirus products), surfing protection, sandboxing aaplications, increased database, vaults(all major antivirus products have this), boot time scanners, etc...
                        It should be a antivirus product not a spyware program(my computer recognizes this as a spyware program)
                        USB scanner means the IMF should readily scan the usb drive, inform wheher the files are infected and ask the user to delete the corresponding files.(particularly scan the autorun.inf files )
                        It should also have a firewall
                        pls fix all this soon!

                        Hi ULTRA Hari,

                        Thanks for your so many good suggestions. I also wish that all the features will be added into our IMF ahaha.

                        Actually, IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-product product instead of antivirus program. It is designed to be a good complement of your anti-virus program. We do have an antivirus program named Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

                        Furthermore, USB Disk Guard will scan the usb driver , inform whether the files are infected and ask the user to delete them. I have already forwarded to suggestion "scan the autorun.inf files" to our programmers to strengthen the scanning function, the detection rate.

                        We welcome your more suggestions.
                        IObit Support Team --
                        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ThePoliceFan View Post
                          Hello

                          What i would like to see in the new iobit malware fighter pro is better detection rate, scanning of file that i download from the internet and also a scan of all the website that i visit for potential malware threat.

                          Other than i was i posted i really like what ULTRA Hari has suggested please consider. This would make your program way better.

                          Thannk for making great program that keep my computer clean and safe.

                          Hello ThePoliceFan,

                          Thanks for your suggestions. I have already written them down to improve our IMF.

                          Cheers.
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i
                            Originally posted by Buddahfan View Post
                            Right now IMF only offers an annual license subscription. That is fine. However, I would like to see an option to purchase a lifetime subscription for an additional amount. Right now I can renew IMF for one year for $19.95. I would like to have the option to also be able to purchase a lifetime subscripiton to IMF for say $39.95. So if I were to renew now I could purchase a lifetime subscription for $19.95 + $39.95 or $59.90.

                            Hi Buddahfan,

                            Good suggestion. I will forward it to our manager who I am sure will consider it seriously.

                            Cheers :)


                            IObit Support Team --
                            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              HI!
                              Thanx Cicely- Sorry that I mentioned USB scannig. I literally forgot it has the USB Disk Guard feature. But what did you mean by anti-product. Morover it should be a standalone program not depending on Advanced System care. PLS make it a complete security suite for the systems!
                              Thanx in advance...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X