Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone has previously suggested this but I would like to have an option under Scan Settings to have the GUI automaticlly close after a scan is completed if no malware has been found during the scan. I hate unlocking my computers and seeing the GUI there and then having to close it when there has been no malware found during the scan.
    "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
    Bill Gates

Comment

Originally posted by Buddahfan View Post
      Don't know if anyone has previously suggested this but I would like to have an option under Scan Settings to have the GUI automaticlly close after a scan is completed if no malware has been found during the scan. I hate unlocking my computers and seeing the GUI there and then having to close it when there has been no malware found during the scan.

Hi Buddahfan,

bnjroo has a similar suggestion like yours . I personally agree with you and will forward your suggestion to our product manager who will take it into consideration.

Cheers.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I had a slow start-up today because of ' updating personalized settings for windows media player'. I don't have windows media player installed so this was a dead giveaway to me. Why not have MF3 check for false flag operations like this? Programs not installed don't need updates.

Comment

Should have mention that Windows 7 home premium knon to be prone to this when wrong driver referred to, but what are WMP settings doing on a system without WMP? Leftovers like these must be exploitable.

Comment

Sorry but malware fighter just does not do the trick for me.... does some but to much gets thru.... so have removed and went back to my OLD No Malware allowed. :)

Comment

Hi Snuffy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please describe the situation more clearly so that we can make improvements?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I want to see that IMF is trusted by windows.
                i mean that every few minutes i get a error that says that IMF and windows defender are not running??
                than i can choose one of the two.
                when choosing IMF it says do you trust the provider ...........ect.
                i choose yes and the message is gone, BUT after a some time the error comes back and the same story to (not) solve it.

how to solve this???

Comment

Hi hitman,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have made improvements in IObit Malware Fighter v4. You can try IMF v4 beta 1 at http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...hter_beta.html

Welcome your suggestion for the new version at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/iobit-...are-fighter-v4
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                  X