IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Give us your suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im member of IOBIT about 7 years and i had tried MWFr too in the shareware version all is coreckt. In the fullversion very fast i get a bluescreen and dont klnow why.

Ok i have deinstalled again and dont use MWF.

Before 2 month i got a new harddisk (1TB) and installed windows 7 again fresh and all software. I tried MWF again as shareware and all is ok. as registered version again the bluescreen appears :(

I know u dont know what the mistake if u read it. But i hope the next version never will get a bluescreen

Rootkit scan and real time protection please. As far as I know, rootkits are well frequent nowadways than anyone could imagine. Thanks ahead for this lovely program. 1.gif

Hello markjustin,

Thanks for your suggestion and you are the first one to give us your thoughts :)

IMF has real-time protection. Now we have 10 guards in real-time protection. And it also supports rootkit scan. But the scan ability is not strong enough. In IMF 3, we will expand our database to scan more rootkits.

Cheers.

Hi, my suggestion is improve the USB protection against viruses like "autorun.inf" for example when a user of IMF plugs a pendrive or a external HD the IMF blocks the access for a fast scan of the storage root and if found any malware pop-up a warning of repair or ignore it or just improve the real-time protection of USB and block the malwares access when plugged an external storage in the computer. Thanks

Hi, my suggestion is improve the USB protection against viruses like "autorun.inf" for example when a user of IMF plugs a pendrive or a external HD the IMF blocks the access for a fast scan of the storage root and if found any malware pop-up a warning of repair or ignore it or just improve the real-time protection of USB and block the malwares access when plugged an external storage in the computer. Thanks

Hello thalysontrm,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

I've written down your suggestion and will forward it to our engineers who will take it into consideration to improve IMF.

Welcome your more suggestions. Cheers :-p

Please expand and improve your database the detection rate is not the best also you should add a toolbox on IObit malware fighter that can improve computer security for example a sandbox, Homepage protection, Plugin scanner, file shredder, and Boot code checker (To check if malware modified boot code to start up ransomeware on boot up), etc

• Like 1

HI! I'm a new user.

I have many suggestions and improvements for IOBit malware fighter:idea::-

Good realtime protection, homepae protection, it's toolbar, usb scanner, adware, rootkit,bootkit remover supports, modernized interface, 100% detection rate, improved scanning(my system has more than 5000000 files but it scans very less as compared to all other antivirus products), surfing protection, sandboxing aaplications, increased database, vaults(all major antivirus products have this), boot time scanners, etc...

It should be a antivirus product not a spyware program(my computer recognizes this as a spyware program)

USB scanner means the IMF should readily scan the usb drive, inform wheher the files are infected and ask the user to delete the corresponding files.(particularly scan the autorun.inf files )Thumbs down

It should also have a firewall

pls fix all this soon!:-)

Hello

What i would like to see in the new iobit malware fighter pro is better detection rate, scanning of file that i download from the internet and also a scan of all the website that i visit for potential malware threat.

Other than i was i posted i really like what ULTRA Hari has suggested please consider. This would make your program way better.

Thannk for making great program that keep my computer clean and safe.

Right now IMF only offers an annual license subscription. That is fine. However, I would like to see an option to purchase a lifetime subscription for an additional amount. Right now I can renew IMF for one year for $19.95. I would like to have the option to also be able to purchase a lifetime subscripiton to IMF for say $39.95. So if I were to renew now I could purchase a lifetime subscription for $19.95 + $39.95 or $59.90.

HI! I'm a new user.

I have many suggestions and improvements for IOBit malware fighter:idea::-

Good realtime protection, homepae protection, it's toolbar, usb scanner, adware, rootkit,bootkit remover supports, modernized interface, 100% detection rate, improved scanning(my system has more than 5000000 files but it scans very less as compared to all other antivirus products), surfing protection, sandboxing aaplications, increased database, vaults(all major antivirus products have this), boot time scanners, etc...

It should be a antivirus product not a spyware program(my computer recognizes this as a spyware program)

USB scanner means the IMF should readily scan the usb drive, inform wheher the files are infected and ask the user to delete the corresponding files.(particularly scan the autorun.inf files )Thumbs down

It should also have a firewall

pls fix all this soon!:-)

Hi ULTRA Hari,

Thanks for your so many good suggestions. I also wish that all the features will be added into our IMF ahaha.

Actually, IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-product product instead of antivirus program. It is designed to be a good complement of your anti-virus program. We do have an antivirus program named Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

Furthermore, USB Disk Guard will scan the usb driver , inform whether the files are infected and ask the user to delete them. I have already forwarded to suggestion "scan the autorun.inf files" to our programmers to strengthen the scanning function, the detection rate.

We welcome your more suggestions.

• Like 1

Hello

What i would like to see in the new iobit malware fighter pro is better detection rate, scanning of file that i download from the internet and also a scan of all the website that i visit for potential malware threat.

Other than i was i posted i really like what ULTRA Hari has suggested please consider. This would make your program way better.

Thannk for making great program that keep my computer clean and safe.

Hello ThePoliceFan,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have already written them down to improve our IMF.

Cheers.

i

Right now IMF only offers an annual license subscription. That is fine. However, I would like to see an option to purchase a lifetime subscription for an additional amount. Right now I can renew IMF for one year for $19.95. I would like to have the option to also be able to purchase a lifetime subscripiton to IMF for say $39.95. So if I were to renew now I could purchase a lifetime subscription for $19.95 + $39.95 or $59.90.

Hi Buddahfan,

Good suggestion. I will forward it to our manager who I am sure will consider it seriously.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

HI!

Thanx Cicely- Sorry that I mentioned USB scannig. I literally forgot it has the USB Disk Guard feature. But what did you mean by anti-product. Morover it should be a standalone program not depending on Advanced System care. PLS make it a complete security suite for the systems!

Thanx in advance...|;-)

Hi ULTRA Hari,

Sorry for my typo. I meant IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-spyware product.

IMF is a standalone program instead of included in Advanced SystemCare. It is recommended to install both to optimize and protect your PC.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion for next version... Better browser protection and cleaning.

Been having trouble with persistent browser hijacking like Trovi and Condit. current version of malware fighter has not been effective at blocking or removing... especially from Firefox.

Suggestion for next version... Better browser protection and cleaning.

Been having trouble with persistent browser hijacking like Trovi and Condit. current version of malware fighter has not been effective at blocking or removing... especially from Firefox.

Hi chizzle,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

I have already written down your suggestion for further improvement.

Cheers.

What I wish Malware Fighter 3 would clean and delete what is in the waste basket. Right now I have to use CCleaner on top of Malware Fighter 3.. So that would be a awesome add on. I also have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate so it would be great if they were one not two different products. And New skins! Black and Blue are boring!!

What I wish Malware Fighter 3 would clean and delete what is in the waste basket. Right now I have to use CCleaner on top of Malware Fighter 3.. So that would be a awesome add on. I also have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate so it would be great if they were one not two different products. And New skins! Black and Blue are boring!!

Hi kmms,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Do you suggest that IMF can delete what is in the Recycle Bin? If so, we'd like to let you know that the Junk Files Clean under Care of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will clean the files in the Recycle Bin.

Moreover, thanks for your kind suggestion.

Cheers.

I have just downloaded your program Malware Fighter 3 & find it works great, but I would suggest to increase the filesize-limit (with 20 mb), to allow the user to send files to you, most maleware and viruses are hidden in larger files, and maybe have 3 protection levels (Low, Medium, and Advanced) would be good.