No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drop-down menu for More Settings (Malware fighter v.3 Beta 1.0) hides behind the main screen, so only the last 3 letters of support are visible.

Like the Browser protect. Have been recommending IObit products to everyone who will listen while I'm removing junk from their computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by orpguy View Post
      The drop-down menu for More Settings (Malware fighter v.3 Beta 1.0) hides behind the main screen, so only the last 3 letters of support are visible.
      Hi orpguy, welcome to IObit Forum!

Do you have NVIDIA by chance?

Cheers.
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

• The video card is an ATI Radeon HD 5450 ...I believe it is an Nvidia chipset.
        It runs 2 monitors; an Acer X223W and an NEC1912.
        the drop-down is hidden on both monitors.
        Never had this issue with any previous IObit software... I assume someone left something out of the coding.
        Thanks
        Scott

Comment

• 1º mais opções para escaneamento manual
          2º acesso ao log mais simples
          3º Adicionar opção com informações sobre malware identificados

Google Translate
          1º more options for manual scanning
          2ºaccess to the simplest log

Add option with information on identified malware
          Last edited by enoskype; Jan. 11th, 2015, 11:45. Reason: Google Translation

Comment

• 3º Adicionar opção com informações sobre malware identificados

EDIT: As per Forum rules, please post in English
            Last edited by Scannan; Jan. 10th, 2015, 21:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by orpguy View Post
              The drop-down menu for More Settings (Malware fighter v.3 Beta 1.0) hides behind the main screen, so only the last 3 letters of support are visible.

Like the Browser protect. Have been recommending IObit products to everyone who will listen while I'm removing junk from their computers.
              Hi orpguy,

Is the trouble reproducible? Please take a screenshot of the trouble and post it here so that we can check it clearly.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Moreover, download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jelly Job View Post
                1º mais opções para escaneamento manual
                2º acesso ao log mais simples
                3º Adicionar opção com informações sobre malware identificados

Google Translate
                1º more options for manual scanning
                2ºaccess to the simplest log

Add option with information on identified malware

Hi Jelly Job,

There will be a scan log option in drop menu of More Settings in the release version so that you can check the scan logs easily.

Concerning your 1st and 3rd suggestions, please be more specific.

Thanks in advance.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Hey guy's...just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I put IMF-3 on my mom's lap top and wow!!! What a difference!! This laptop is a totally different animal now. It's fast, and fun to use now instead of agonizingly slow and frustrating. This is not a new machine my friends...this thing is old and now it's faster than some new ones I have played with in the store. Absolutely Incredible!!!
                  THANK YOU for a stellar product!! I do use it with Advanced system care 8 and Microsoft security essentials anti-virus. I was working in a computer repair shop and that's where I found out about your products...I believe Advanced system care 5 was around then.
                  Again Thank You much my friends here...I will sing the praises of your products to every one I know that has computer ills.

Also If one has body ills Jesus is the means to take care of those...God Bless and happy computing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Eldrants,

1. Please check if you you ticked the option "Scan your computer when system is idle (Recommended)" in Auto Scan section of the Settings

2. Regarding the 3rd issue, the reason is that the anti-cheat protection of AION is not compatible with the Real-time Protection of IObit Malware Fighter. So you can not play the game with IObit Malware Fighter installed. Here is a workaround we'd like to recommend if you want to run these games. Please do as follows:

1) Find the Driver folder under the installation of IObit Malware Fighter, usual path: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

2) Rename the Driver folder as Driver1 or something else you'd like to.

3) Restart the computer, then you are able to play the game, and also you can run a scan with IMF.
                    thanks. it work.

anyway, what the driver for?

Comment

• So far I am enjoying it. It has caught a issue that was missed by norton. I use your other products too. ALL GREAT!

Comment

• So far I do like it. Scan logs would be nice to have a window or button on main GUI. Maybe have a option to do updates/scans only when idle for a period of time like half hour maybe, so less chance of it doing its thing when playing games or whatever.

Comment

• I like it so far. No errors or issues yet. It would be nice to maybe put a option to do tasks only when the pc has been idle for more than a half hour er so, that way no chance of it starting when playing games or whatever.

also : this website has a few odd issues. When I tried to first post here after doing the Reg. and all, I tried to do my "feedback" so I could get a free key like in the promotion. But it came up with a error box about subscriptions. So I just subscribed to this post in hopes that it will get rid of the message. Now it just said some generic message about the post. I should have screenshot it because i dont remember all the details.
                          I checked back at the end of the posts and now see that it did post both times even though it had error popups. lol

btw - im using Chrome (up to date with flash and all the normal add-ons like Java)
                          Last edited by mythicevil; Jan. 13th, 2015, 01:53. Reason: website errors report section

Comment

• IObit Malware fighter looks really nice!! Transparency is cooool !!!!.....

Comment

• IObit malware fighter 3 has the best interface.

Comment

• I am also having major problems with Vosteran that keeps replacing my home page .... I just did a complete scan ... and it's still there ! What did you do to remove it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X