No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a nice feature would be to train the system to somehow remember what infections had been discovered in the past so it can do a rapid scan for files previously removed by the system before going into a thorough search (for those of us that share a computer with people that never learn the lesson the first time) so known annoyances can be detected and removed immediately then a thorough scan can be completed after

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken1939 View Post
      I am also having major problems with Vosteran that keeps replacing my home page .... I just did a complete scan ... and it's still there ! What did you do to remove it ?
      I am also having problems with Vosteran and two others that keep popping up that seem to be attached to it. Malware fighter nor Uninstaller nor Advanced System Care 8 even see the problem much less fix it. What to do!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT : You can open a topic in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section , or you can follow the instructions in THIS web page.
      Last edited by enoskype; Jan. 14th, 2015, 19:41.

Comment

• hello iobit ... first off id like to tell you i love your products !! have for a few years now .. i find it works wonders ... i would love to see a more compact version where its all in one combined with less programs to have to run at different times ... maybe a option to have tips to help along the way to make things more easier for your customers . it would be great if at sometimes even the free versions could clean more junk files and errors that can be very dangerous and hard for people to understand how to get rid of them and to keep there computers running top notch . i find at times that a lot of pop up menus show up and slow down the computer causing programs to crash and have to reboot the whole system it would be a lot easier if they could update on there on at a certain time with less lag from running them
        thanks for all the great products i look forwards to seeing many new features .

Sincerely MoonGoddess

Comment

• IMF3 seems to be an excellent program but having already bought ASCU8, I do feel IMF3 should be the anti malware program in ASCU8. At present, one buys ASCU because it's called 'Ultimate' but clearly iobit knows ASCU8 currently has an inferior anti malware module.

Comment

• What worries me is if I have occasion to uninstall IMF3, what happens to the quarantined files it's previously found? Are they released back into your system or does IMF3 specifically give the user the option to delete the quarantined items as part of the uninstall process?

Comment

• I'd like to see an open ports scanner for more advanced users. As malware has many ingress points, an open port list may be beneficial. Also a tool like the performance monitor in ASC 8 for your browser that shows the level of potential harm a site may cause based on a history, by some type of indicator, perhaps like a stoplight.

Comment

• Hi i think you need to make it so all we have to do is register for it to get a lisence for the programe that is the free one that is just like avast do for there antivirus free one and have it detect just like the one you payfor as well .

Comment

• it should be free to get the license but i like it for it's not complicated

Comment

• for now is ok for me

Comment

• I have been using I-Obit products for years and have loved them. This recent upgrade is wonderful. It is faster and seems to work in more depth than previous versions. I am not an expert on computer tech so I am not sure about a lot of things however I use my computer daily and need it to work and be virus free. I have never had a problem that I-Obit products have not been able to fix. I love that I don't have to worry about it and I can just use my computer without difficulties.

Comment

• Work perfect

Comment

• Checking in again. I wish I had something more constructive to add, but all I can see is this program seems to be running fine and doing the job! I have had 0.0 issues.

Comment

• I tried downloading program that was supposed to remove vosteran but my anti-virus blocked as a virus.
                            Question: Isn't IObit a Malware remover ?
                            Why are we searching for a solution elsewhere ? What is IObit doing ?

Comment

• That link was refused by my Anti Virus.
                              Isn't IObit a malware remover ?
                              What are they doing ?

Comment

• I am not extremely proficient with computers but my experience with Malware fighter hass been a positive one. I have not had any difficulty using the program which definitely means that it is user friendly. My computer is running better than ever and I am satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                                X