Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just Installed IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta 1.0, I had Version 2.5. I ran my first quick scan, and I don’t think it’s working right, it scanned for about 3 minutes, the little dial was turning, and I was just about to turn it off for not working, because it showed no objects scanned, but then it jumped to 2 Percent, then the timer started, it stayed on 2 percent for about five minutes but was showing objects scanned, then jumped to 18 percent, and stayed on there for about 5 minutes, then it jumped to 78 percent and stayed there until 20 minutes elapsed, then jumped to completed at 20 minutes and 10 seconds. The thing is it took about twice as long as version 2.5 takes to do the same quick scan, and that version wouldn’t get stuck and jump levels. It just ran and showed steady process on the meter, so my question is: is IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta 1.0 malfunctioning, or is this normal?
    IObit Malware Fighter Report.log
    IObit Malware Fighter

    OS: Windows 8
    Version: 3.0.0.60
    Database Version: 1410
    Time Elapsed: 00:20:10
    Objects Scanned: 62740
    Threats Found: 0
    Save Time: 1/19/2015 3:39:09 AM

    Comment


    • Ran scan, no issues. Windows 7 Pro. HP Envy, 16 gb RAM, 1 TB + 2 TB HDDs

      Comment


      • Gostei muito dos produtos que estou usando da IObit!

        EDIT: As per Forum rules....Please post in English
        Last edited by Scannan; Jan. 20th, 2015, 06:50.

        Comment


        • Scannan
          Scannan commented
          Editing a comment
          As per Forum rules........Please post in English

      • Originally posted by Ksquared View Post
        I'd like to see an open ports scanner for more advanced users. As malware has many ingress points, an open port list may be beneficial. Also a tool like the performance monitor in ASC 8 for your browser that shows the level of potential harm a site may cause based on a history, by some type of indicator, perhaps like a stoplight.
        Hi Ksquared,

        Thanks for your suggestions. I have written them down and will inform our manager for further consideration.

        Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

        Cheers.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ksquared View Post
          I'd like to see an open ports scanner for more advanced users. As malware has many ingress points, an open port list may be beneficial. Also a tool like the performance monitor in ASC 8 for your browser that shows the level of potential harm a site may cause based on a history, by some type of indicator, perhaps like a stoplight.
          Hi Ksquared,

          Thanks for your suggestions. I have written them down and will inform our manager for further consideration.

          Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

          Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ken1939 View Post
            I tried downloading program that was supposed to remove vosteran but my anti-virus blocked as a virus.
            Question: Isn't IObit a Malware remover ?
            Why are we searching for a solution elsewhere ? What is IObit doing ?
            Hi Ken1939,

            Sorry that IMF failed to detect Ken1939. Our engineers are collecting the related information now. I believe that it will be removed by IMF soon.

            Cheers.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ken1939 View Post
              That link was refused by my Anti Virus.
              Isn't IObit a malware remover ?
              What are they doing ?
              Hi Ken1939,

              IObity Malware Fighter is an antimalware program. It is able to detect and remove various kinds of malware, like spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.
              What link did you exactly refer to? Please describe the issue in details. If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message will be much appreciated.

              Thanks in advance.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

              Comment


              • Thank you its really light and good

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ken1939 View Post
                  That link was refused by my Anti Virus.
                  Isn't IObit a malware remover ?
                  What are they doing ?
                  I think this is an end-user problem. What AV program are you using? Did you attempt to download from IObit directly?
                  They will make a better fool tomorrow @LoneWolffe

                  Comment


                  • Maleware fighter is very good for my computer, right now with the Beta 3 was set up i am very please with it . IT seem to be working very smooth , and i have nothing to complain to It.
                    and it's wonderful if this program have a sandbox enclosed so every user can run a dangerous program or file .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by minhdcash View Post
                      Maleware fighter is very good for my computer, right now with the Beta 3 was set up i am very please with it . IT seem to be working very smooth , and i have nothing to complain to It.
                      and it's wonderful if this program have a sandbox enclosed so every user can run a dangerous program or file .

                      Hi mindcash,

                      I'd like to inform you that IObit Malware Fighter 3 final is released. Please see this post.

                      Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

                      Cheers,
                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment


                      • Will the free or the paid for version remove vosteran and bikeland??

                        Comment


                        • OS: Windows TP 10049
                          IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

                          I am testing W10 TP on three computers. On two of them IMF Pro seems to be starting without a problem On the third when I restart or cold boot the computer I get the message

                          User Acct Control
                          Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?
                          C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe Start IMFservices

                          If I click yes IMF Pro loads. If I do nothing or click no it does not. If I click no and then start IMF Pro manually I get the same User Acct Control question. I am the only user on this particular computer. so I have Administrative rights. None of the other other programs scheduled to start at startup on the computer in question have this problem. This problem first began to occur when I upgraded from W10 TP 10041 to 10049 via Microsoft update.. W10 TP 10051 should be available shortly through the Microsoft update feature. If the problem still occurs after I update that computer to 10051 I will try uninstalling and reinstalling IMF Pro to see if that solves the problem.


                          "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
                          Bill Gates

                          Comment


                          • Hi Buddahfan,

                            Thanks for letting us know this issue. I have already forwarded to our engineers for further testing and will you keep you updated.



                            Originally posted by Buddahfan View Post
                            OS: Windows TP 10049
                            IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

                            I am testing W10 TP on three computers. On two of them IMF Pro seems to be starting without a problem On the third when I restart or cold boot the computer I get the message

                            User Acct Control
                            Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?
                            C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe Start IMFservices

                            If I click yes IMF Pro loads. If I do nothing or click no it does not. If I click no and then start IMF Pro manually I get the same User Acct Control question. I am the only user on this particular computer. so I have Administrative rights. None of the other other programs scheduled to start at startup on the computer in question have this problem. This problem first began to occur when I upgraded from W10 TP 10041 to 10049 via Microsoft update.. W10 TP 10051 should be available shortly through the Microsoft update feature. If the problem still occurs after I update that computer to 10051 I will try uninstalling and reinstalling IMF Pro to see if that solves the problem.

                            IObit Support Team --
                            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                            Comment


                            • Hi Buddahfan,

                              Our Team Team conducted a test and did not reproduce the trouble you reported. Please reinstall IMF to see if that solves the problem.




                              Originally posted by Buddahfan View Post
                              OS: Windows TP 10049
                              IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

                              I am testing W10 TP on three computers. On two of them IMF Pro seems to be starting without a problem On the third when I restart or cold boot the computer I get the message

                              User Acct Control
                              Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?
                              C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe Start IMFservices

                              If I click yes IMF Pro loads. If I do nothing or click no it does not. If I click no and then start IMF Pro manually I get the same User Acct Control question. I am the only user on this particular computer. so I have Administrative rights. None of the other other programs scheduled to start at startup on the computer in question have this problem. This problem first began to occur when I upgraded from W10 TP 10041 to 10049 via Microsoft update.. W10 TP 10051 should be available shortly through the Microsoft update feature. If the problem still occurs after I update that computer to 10051 I will try uninstalling and reinstalling IMF Pro to see if that solves the problem.

                              IObit Support Team --
                              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X