No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it need more beautiful and wide variety of skins. I wish it could show the its specific engine name. If you read my feedback and practice this, it would be better iobit malware fighter.

Comment

I am using both programs and I am very happy, although using both free versions. As soon as my other programs I bought expire and it goes better with my business, I will most certainly buy the upgraded versions of the ASC and IO bit malware fighter. I tried quite a few malware fighters and prefer IObit malware fighter above the rest. First of all it is advertised as a free version and can be used as free version where the others are free until it has scanned, then you must pay to remove anything. I download a lot of free programs and with it a lot of malware.
      Thank you for an excellent FREE malware fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by shiverth View Post
        iobit-malware-fighter-3 needs a game mode to detect when a game is running and not popup its scan windows causing the game window to be minimized
        yeah this also the problem. minimized the game window during play time

Comment

Outstanding so far. No complaints - I'll keep using it and provide pertinent feedback as it becomes available.

Comment

Originally posted by shiverth View Post
            iobit-malware-fighter-3 needs a game mode to detect when a game is running and not popup its scan windows causing the game window to be minimized

Hi shiverth,

IMF 3 supports Silent Mode which meets your suggestion. When a full-screen task is detected or your specified program is running, it will switch to Silent Mode as long as you tick the Silent Mode checkbox in the Settings.

Any feedback and suggestion are welcomed.

Cheers.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by bnjroo View Post
              File Corrupted Error: Screenies Attached

Hi Bnjroo,

We have solved the problem. Please try to update again to see if the problem was solved.

Cheers.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi,
                I was thinking on a package like "IOBit Total Security" with build in Firewall (editable rules and program levels), Antivirus, Antimalware, Antilogger, other System Tools (System Care, Driver Boost,...) all under one great multilanguage software package...(?)

Comment

Originally posted by JIJGARCIA View Post
                  Really love it so far! The only thing I would recommend is adding an option to take the notifications off because sometimes I'm doing something and it takes me out to show me the notification.

Hi JIJGARCIA,

If you do not want to see the notification, please untick the checkbox for notifications in the Settings.

Cheers.
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by bnjroo View Post
                    I'm not sure why, but the main window pops up randomly. Not after a scan or to ask for my intervention, just the main MF3 window pops up, such as right in the middle of me working. Strange. It's happened a couple of times. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n201936[/ATTACH]
                    Hi bnjroo,

Pleas help us investigate the issue with the steps below:

1. Can you pay attention when did the window pop up? Usually, what did you do when the window pops up?
                    2. Please check and inform us the exact version of your IMF.exe.

To check the version, please right click on the desktop icon of the program, choose Open file location, find IMF.exe, right-click on it and choose Properties, click Details tab and you will see the File version of IMF.exe

3. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Save report to Desktop. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by bphuber View Post
                      I like the new interface! Which drive is being checked? That isn't evident...
                      I have never had IOBit Malware Fighter detect any malware. The only malware that has been introduced into my computer has come from earlier versions of Advanced SystemCare by introducing Spigot, a much despised product.
                      It is great to see that this program hasn't popped up this time around!!
                      Displaying an expected time for completion of the scan would be very helpful in order to plan operations around scanning.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will forward it to our product manager who will take it into consideration to improve our product.

Any feedback and suggestion are welcomed.

Cheers.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by aslow63 View Post
                        I think it need more beautiful and wide variety of skins. I wish it could show the its specific engine name. If you read my feedback and practice this, it would be better iobit malware fighter.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written down it.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugo View Post
                          Hi,
                          I was thinking on a package like "IOBit Total Security" with build in Firewall (editable rules and program levels), Antivirus, Antimalware, Antilogger, other System Tools (System Care, Driver Boost,...) all under one great multilanguage software package...(?)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written down it.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldrants View Post
                            1. this #77 i think the older version do it silently or stealth scanning but on this version, always pop up and doing scan when my pc was idle. dont want the pop up thingy. unless it detect virus.

2. i guess this has already been fixed. sorry my memory must have been mixed.

3. Payday 2 with approved mod, Phantasy Star Online 2, many more. especially mmo games, that got anti-cheat protection like nProtect GameGuard, xTrap, HackShield. i guess it because of the third party software. punkbuster seems ok but if not mistaken i think imf have issue with the punkbuster in the past. the games just wont launch, even i provide some screenshots, it's... well i'll provide some then.
                            Hi Eldrants,

1. Please check if you you ticked the option "Scan your computer when system is idle (Recommended)" in Auto Scan section of the Settings

2. Regarding the 3rd issue, the reason is that the anti-cheat protection of AION is not compatible with the Real-time Protection of IObit Malware Fighter. So you can not play the game with IObit Malware Fighter installed. Here is a workaround we'd like to recommend if you want to run these games. Please do as follows:

1) Find the Driver folder under the installation of IObit Malware Fighter, usual path: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

2) Rename the Driver folder as Driver1 or something else you'd like to.

3) Restart the computer, then you are able to play the game, and also you can run a scan with IMF.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Ciao gente, sto provando il software da una settimana mi trovo bene, f il su dovere fino in fondo e credo sia un ottima soluzione per il mio pc.

EDIT: As per forum rules, please post in English.
                              Last edited by Scannan; Jan. 4th, 2015, 13:27.

Comment

• it is good

Comment

Working...
                                X