Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silence4all View Post
    Why is it that if you have the browswer protrection enabled in advanced systencare, and you enable it also in malware fighter, it keeps (at least 3 times now for me) installing a plugin(version 2.0) in my browser FireFox.

Some things that are in advanced systemcare also in malware fighter now.
    This makes certain key features of advanced systemcare useless imo.
    A link to logs on mainpage would be better.
    If you do a custom scan and pick for example a "system reserved" disk.... main GUI should NOT say that you are FULLY protected untill there has been a FULL systemscan done.
    PLugin/Toolbar Cleaner detects wrong number of toolbars/plugins... in my case it scanned 25 .. where only 21 are installed in totall according to Iobit uninstaller.

Hi Silence4all,

Please provide us with more information to investigate the issues:

1. Regarding "it keeps (at least 3 times now for me) installing a plugin(version 2.0) in my browser FireFox.", please describe it in detail and send us the screenshot of the trouble.
    2. We will add the scan log feature in the release version.
    3. Concerning the issue "If you do a custom scan and pick for example a "system reserved" disk.... main GUI should NOT say that you are FULLY protected untill there has been a FULL systemscan done.", please send us the screenshots of the trouble so that we can check it clearly.
    4. Please also send us the screenshots of the last issue about PLugin/Toolbar Cleaner.
    5. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe
    Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Moreover, I suggest you send us the requested information to imfsupport@iobit.com which will be easier for us to follow up the issue and quicker to solve them for you.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• I have been using iob for a couple of years now, and I would not trust any other software to keep my computer and laptop up to date.
      I have always recommended it to my friends to try, the beauty of this program it is free to use.

If you want really expert and full security then it is not that costly to buy and you have peace of mind that you are 100% protected.

John

Comment

• At the moment, I am having trouble with malware, the names are Block and surf and Unisaeles/UnisaeLes you are not detecting it. I can not find them in the uninstall list, even using the IOBIT Unstaller.

Comment

• Hey I've maybe a suggestion, is it maybe possible to give Iobit malware fighter more ram memory to improve the speed of scanning?

Greetings kisseps

Comment

• I always find iobits programs amazing. malwarefighter 3 beta works well with everything im currently using on my pc. the only suggestions I could come up with for this program is the option to right click and check location of the malware found. being able to locate where the infection starts is always helpful for me. advanced pc users can help find new ways to rid pcs of viruses and help with the protocol to do so through a built in suggestion or comment box also if that was available in the program. thank you for the opportunity to help you guys.

Comment

• Great program! I use every time I boot up!!

Comment

• how about a log section in the program to view previous scans?

Comment

• it cannot get rid of cpvredirect dot com. It tries to Open Internet Explorer multiple time.

I do not see a problem with Chrome. I would like to uninstall Internet explorer and cannot. I have unchecked its use.... and it still comes up. See screenshot.

Maleware 3.0 or Advance System Care Pro 8.0 cannot see it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I downloaded yesterday some programs to care with my laptop through the website of IObit, including IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 made the maintenance of my computer and I am impressed with the results.
                    IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 took about 30 minutes to do a full scan and very deep.
                    Perhaps the only thing that needs improvement is the time to scan but I can understand that it is better to do every step unhurried.
                    IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 has a clean interface, simple, easy to understand and beautiful.
                    It is a lightweight program that performs a full maintenance, delivers what it promises and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by kisseps View Post
                      Hey I've maybe a suggestion, is it maybe possible to give Iobit malware fighter more ram memory to improve the speed of scanning?

Greetings kisseps

Hi kisseps,

Regarding your suggestion, if you select Scan by high priority in the Scan Settings, which will improve the scanning speed. But it is recommended, for it will take up much more memory of your system.
                      Moreover, please note that the first scan after the program installed may a little slow. But the subsequent scans will be much quicker.

Cheers.
                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by rightlend View Post
                        how about a log section in the program to view previous scans?
                        Hi rightlend,

There will have a scan logs section in the release version.

Any feedback and suggestion are welcomed.

Cheers.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

• MF3 shows Driver Booster as being out-of-date, Even though I have DB2Pro installed and running and updated.
                          They will make a better fool tomorrow @LoneWolffe

Comment

• I find the good performance level but sometimes block the pc but in general thank you for your work

Comment

• My computer guru, Mike, had me using Malware Bytes, Avast! and CCleaner. Then he recently added IObit Uninstaller. I don't like the pop-ups but I understand advertising, so I checked it out. I was so impressed with IObit uninstaller that I tried Advanced System Care 8. Then it led me to IMF3 beta. I am pretty particular, and usually find shortcuts, but with IMF3, I can't find feedback yet to give you. It works well, efficient, effective: just a solid product. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello,

As I am Computer Engineer, I always install iobit softwares to any computer I repaired, because it is sure my best choice of all about.

Yes your are truly reliable.

Comment

Working...
                                X