IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

IObit Malware Fighter 3 Final is available now.

The advanced anti-malware tool to protect your browsers and system effectively.

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly at imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a one-year License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in IObit Malware Fighter 3 Final version.

Exciting News! IObit Malware Fighter 3 Final is released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for IMF v3 and presented them a license code for IMF Pro for 1 year as promised. Also, we have printed their names to About window of IMF v3.

Top 12 contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Wesley Whittaker, Martin, Thomas Zoller, Dany Aoun, Lawrence Kawecki, Araraura S, Louis Mellac, Ruud van de Wouw, Carmine Bosco, Jim Bellah, Robert Benson, Vincent Van de Sompele

Top 8 contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

Octavian, Buddahfan, Eldrants, bnjroo, StephanieHaage, thalysontrm, tomtom33, gabrieldarkr

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and PMs.

2. Share IObit Malware Fighter 3 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download from Softonic

Download from CNET

Download from MajorGeeks

4. Major Change log

+ Expanded database to remove over 1,000,000 latest adware, rougeware, browser hijacker, etc.

+ New generation engine for higher detection and more thorough cleanup.

+ New Security Guard provides a more intelligent and comprehensive protection.

+ New Browsers Protect to protect your homepage, search engine, online surfing and privacy data.

+ New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner to remove malicious browser plugins & toolbars.

+ New Anti-Tracking to clear harmful tracking data.

+ New DNS Protect effectively protects your DNS to ensure your account security.

+ New Silent Mode to ignore notification and reduce resource consumption.

+ Supported Windows 10 Technical Preview.

* And more can be discovered by you.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some suggestions for Iobit Malware Fighter 3.

Iobit Malware Fighter can have partnership with Bitdefender to increase engine. This thing it is not easy because the databases has different structures but can be combined some technologies. To avoid false positive it is necessary to add option to rescan quarantine files after database updates. It is important that Iobit Malware Fighter display some reputation, statistics, and other information about running tasks. This can be with help from advanced cloud.

Iobit Malware Fighter need to include in Scans advanced parameters like Rootkit Scan, Advanced Operative Memory scan and Start-Up running tasks. It is important Protection against Ransomware and encrypted malware. Iobit Malware Fighter need to have 3 protection levels (Low, Medium, and Advanced). Possibility to change Skin of program and maybe to realign elements from main window to be more original.

Iobit Malware Fighter should have compatible mode, this mode can work as a full antivirus if in computer it is not present a security solution and as partial security (compliment) if it is installed a security solution.

At IMF It is necessary to add tool that scan Windows, registry, files, applications, etc. if were not damaged or modified of malware, also check if not has been deleted a file or registry key that would cause errors or impairs the functioning of the system. In section Schedule should be added possibility to schedule scan at each 10, 15, 30 start of computer or define a scan data and execute scan with first start of computer (ex: 05.04.14 full system scan at first computer start). Sandbox (for browser) for run suspected or sensible sites, also Safe Pay (Keeps hackers at bay by automatically opening all online banking pages in a separate, secure browser, and keeps all necessary credentials safe and within your reach.) would be useful to add. Would be good to add a tool that check potentially vulnerabilities from sites (When user want to view if site that often access is or not vulnerable at attacks or was or not affected by Heartbleed vulnerability for example.) Iobit Malware Fighter can have Power Saving settings (optimized settings, tasks, etc. for power saving). Interesting feature is Network Mapping Monitor (Display and monitor devices that are connected in home network besides base PC. Prevent unauthorized connection of devices at Home Network.)

Iobit Malware Fighter can have firewall but for compatibility it can be disabled if it is installed a security solution on computer. One of necessary features is create VPN (Virtual Private Network) to increase network security. Proactive App Scanner should be added (Automatically analyses your Windows 8 apps and notifies you when one has been compromised). Also would be useful to add Browser Configuration Wizard (Performs a security analysis for Web browser Settings.) Silent Mode from IMF can be activated when user run full screen applications.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestions. As you know, IObit has partnership with BitDefender and the product is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate which is an antivirus program. As IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-malware program which is designed to be a supplement of antivirus programs. So it is fully compatible with antivirus software and do not need the compatible mode.

I personally think some of your suggestions are wonderful. I have written them down and forwarded to our product manager, who will take them into consideration to improve IMF.

Welcome your more suggestions on this product to make it perfect.

Cheers.

IObit Malware Fighter 3 is full-feature antivirus.....so I suggest for renaming IMF3 into IObit System Security.........Advanced System Care Ultimate is unnecessary program, because IMF3 is 5 times better than ASCU8.....so I suggest all suggestions for ASC8U move into IMF3 ..

IObit Malware Fighter 3 is full-feature antivirus.....so I suggest for renaming IMF3 into IObit System Security.........Advanced System Care Ultimate is unnecessary program, because IMF3 is 5 times better than ASCU8.....so I suggest all suggestions for ASC8U move into IMF3 ..

If you read the previous post by Cicely and if you read the product information for IMF...you will clearly see that IMF is not an anti-virus program...it is an Anti-malware program (IMF= Iobit Malware Fighter).

ASCU8 has a full Anti-virus package but a limited malware capability. IMF could therefore not replace ASCU. IMF should be used together with ASCU, in order to fully protect your machine.

Iobit Malware Fighter is not 5 times better than Advanced System Care Ultimate. In few tests Advanced System Care Ultimate has almost 5 stars in detection but IMF has around 2 stars. Advanced System Care Ultimate is necessary and it is the most useful because detects the majority of threats while IMF detects almost half of threats, also depends what kind of threats, but in general.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestions. As you know, IObit has partnership with BitDefender and the product is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate which is an antivirus program. As IObit Malware Fighter is an anti-malware program which is designed to be a supplement of antivirus programs. So it is fully compatible with antivirus software and do not need the compatible mode.

I personally think some of your suggestions are wonderful. I have written them down and forwarded to our product manager, who will take them into consideration to improve IMF.

Welcome your more suggestions on this product to make it perfect.

Cheers.

Maybe to extend partnership with Bitdefender, this will be a future prospect for Iobit Malware Fighter. Iobit Malware Fighter may remain an anti-malware solution but to be stronger can be used other technologies from Bitdefender not database, for example can be used Advanced Heuristic.

Some suggestions: Add parental control to filter internet content, add some protection on social networks, add chat encryption on messenger. Maybe self defence (protect settings from malware that try to modify settings or to disable protection. Anti- Banner can be added (protection agains banners). Protection against PUA (potentially unwanted applications).

Originally posted by renodos500 View Post

IObit Malware Fighter 3 is full-feature antivirus.....so I suggest for renaming IMF3 into IObit System Security.........Advanced System Care Ultimate is unnecessary program, because IMF3 is 5 times better than ASCU8.....so I suggest all suggestions for ASC8U move into IMF3 ..[/Quote]

Iobit Malware Fighter is not 5 times better than Advanced System Care Ultimate. In few tests Advanced System Care Ultimate has almost 5 stars in detection but IMF has around 2 stars. Advanced System Care Ultimate is necessary and it is the most useful because detects the majority of threats while IMF detects almost half of threats, also depends what kind of threats, but in general.

You are comparing two completely different programs which could lead to confusion for other users. In order to give a true reflection you must compare like for like. Again I stress...IMF is an Anti-Malware program and ASCU is a Utility Program with a complete Anti-Virus program incorporated. They should not be compared to each other,

No one vendor or software provider has all the solutions. ASCU and IMF are two distictly different softwares that overlap a bit to offer a strong level of protection, As Scannan states there is great difference between an anti-malware and an anti-virus. Iobit happens to offer both plus many utilities..

What if there was only one market in your town? Only one pharmacy? Only one doctor?

You must be vigillant and make the appropriate choices for protection that meet your needs.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Security Guard - Protect History It would be nice if the user could select a time period for the graph. Right now during the time period on the graph anything that shows up on the graph appears for only a very short time period which makes it kind of useless if it is not showing on the monitor. I would suggest adding options for Day, Week and Month I would also suggest adding a count after Objects Scanned and Threats Found for each of the time periods

Scans. There is still only one auto-scan allowed at a time. I would like to see a second auto-scan option added. This way a user could have one auto-scan set to Smart Scan when the system is idle and second auto-scan set to say Full Scan for once a month. This would be a lot more convient that having to manaully run a Full Scan if the default auto-scan is a Smart Scan

• Like 1

I wish iobit would integrate the Iobit Malware fighter into the Advanced System care product. Combine the products into an all in one solution.

I know a number of users have suggested this even going back to version 2.X. Personally I am against this. The reason is while ASC is very good product I moved away from it for two reasons.

1. Annual license

2. Heavy on resouraces.

I replaced it with a competitor product which offers a lifetime license and is a lot lighter on resources. It pretty much has what ASC Pro has except the Malware protection. However, IMF along with a AV product and plus some other anti-malware products with lifetime licenses works just fine.

I have no problem with IMF being included in ASC as long as IMF as a standalone product does not go away.

I have scans set to a sechuled time yet at least once a day the GUI pops up on the screen when the the computer has been inactive a for a period of time and screen locked. This happens on both W7 and W8.1 Last Scan says 1 Day Ago. Scan log does not show a scan has taken place. Database has not been updated. No idea why the GUI is popping up and staying open if the computer is locked for a period of time. Maybe it is popping up and stays open after checking for a database update I have update set to the default "Automatically update the program....."

Security Guard - Protect History It would be nice if the user could select a time period for the graph. Right now during the time period on the graph anything that shows up on the graph appears for only a very short time period which makes it kind of useless if it is not showing on the monitor. I would suggest adding options for Day, Week and Month I would also suggest adding a count after Objects Scanned and Threats Found for each of the time periods

Scans. There is still only one auto-scan allowed at a time. I would like to see a second auto-scan option added. This way a user could have one auto-scan set to Smart Scan when the system is idle and second auto-scan set to say Full Scan for once a month. This would be a lot more convient that having to manaully run a Full Scan if the default auto-scan is a Smart Scan

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your suggestions. I personally think they are very useful.

I have already written them down and forwarded to our product team for further consideration.

Cheers.

i just download the latest beta version of IObit Malware Fighter 3. The download went flawlessly. I was first hit with the new look, but what I really liked was that the three different types of scans have all been combined into same dialog without having to go to a second screen. NICE. The USB protection was a blessing, I can now scan usb flash drives from MF3. This is really useful because we know that flash drives have been increasingly used as carriers for malware. It is nice to know that all I have to do is plug in and I will be scanned. 20 suspicious cookies were detected within the first few minutes of my initial (full) scan. A history log of some type accessible from the main page\ GUI would be convenient. After a 1:46:13 scan time, my initial scan came back with no threats detected. IMF3 in combination with ASC8 has worked well for me.

I have just downloaded IMF 3 (Beta 1) and like the GUI but I have noticed the following issue and would like an addition to what is already available in this product.

1. I have noticed the "Send Feedback" button does not work.

2. Suggestion is to add a feature for scanning social media links, etc. I'm not sure how this will able to be included but since a lot of people now use social media in their daily lives and also because there are so many links to malware sites already on them, it would be an added bonus as there are a lot of naive people on the internet and not everyone is computer savvy. On Facebook (just one example), the site is riddled with malicious links to malware and viruses. If an alert could be included/site blocked, it would help a lot.

I have just downloaded IMF 3 (Beta 1) and like the GUI but I have noticed the following issue and would like an addition to what is already available in this product.

1. I have noticed the "Send Feedback" button does not work.

2. Suggestion is to add a feature for scanning social media links, etc. I'm not sure how this will able to be included but since a lot of people now use social media in their daily lives and also because there are so many links to malware sites already on them, it would be an added bonus as there are a lot of naive people on the internet and not everyone is computer savvy. On Facebook (just one example), the site is riddled with malicious links to malware and viruses. If an alert could be included/site blocked, it would help a lot.

Hi bma52526,

Welcome to IObit Forums and thanks for your suggestion. I will forward it to our Product Team for further consideration.

Regarding the "Send Feedback", it will direct you to this forum. Please try again. If it still does not work, please reinstall the program from MajorGeeks to see if the problem is solved.

Thank you.

i just download the latest beta version of IObit Malware Fighter 3. The download went flawlessly. I was first hit with the new look, but what I really liked was that the three different types of scans have all been combined into same dialog without having to go to a second screen. NICE. The USB protection was a blessing, I can now scan usb flash drives from MF3. This is really useful because we know that flash drives have been increasingly used as carriers for malware. It is nice to know that all I have to do is plug in and I will be scanned. 20 suspicious cookies were detected within the first few minutes of my initial (full) scan. A history log of some type accessible from the main page\ GUI would be convenient. After a 1:46:13 scan time, my initial scan came back with no threats detected. IMF3 in combination with ASC8 has worked well for me.

Hi mjsimons9757,

Glad to hear that you like our new IMF 3.

Thanks for your suggestion that I will forward it to our Product Team to improve the product.

Cheers.

I have just downloaded and used Malaware Fighter 3 Beta and it seems to run well. However, I personally find the menu screen too opaque and have a little difficulty reading it! I agree with mjsimons9757 that the USB scan facility is a great idea.

mclea

I have just downloaded and used Malaware Fighter 3 Beta and it seems to run well. However, I personally find the menu screen too opaque and have a little difficulty reading it! I agree with mjsimons9757 that the USB scan facility is a great idea.

mclea

Hi mclea,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Regarding the menu screen, I have already written down your opinion and we will decide whether to improve it according to the feedback of our customers.

Cheers.

Hello all,

I have installed and checked IMF V3.0 beta a bit and lokks very good, works fine even with other protection-Software (Kaspersky-Pure and some smaller Special Tools), so I Encounter no Problems at all yet and also the detection rate looks good, as I can check at the moment.

But there is also a little critic to the cloud security function to Analyse file, or tell it a Suggestion: the filesize-limit (with 20 mb) is much to low, to give the user a Chance to send files to you, because the most maleware and of course viruses are hidden in larger files and it is no Problem for the vendors of These maleware to generate larger files by filling the code with zero-Bytes, or using hunks or simular technics.

I also know, that this done to prevent for server-Problems, but here Comes the idea:

You know about virustotal.com I think and they uses over 50 anti-Virus-engines to check files send to the page and they recognize known-files by hashcodes, what prevent also from too much traffic.

So what is, if you work together with them (if not already), generate at first a hashcode on the machine from the Sender, check the site if this file is already scanned there and the scan is actual, then if it is not the case, then you let automaticaly generate a Report from the site and after that Procedere you upload it it to your own cloud for further checks and analysing.

You can also get the result-page to the uploader, so there is a first quickcheck available, that includes also some informations about used resources etc. that can help some People who have more advanced knowledge to get a quick overview to rate the file (I use it often on suspicious files).

That will be the nice sideeffect, that if there are new maleware found, or new technics are used, the detection of that is much quicker for all that fight against maleware and viruses and of course for every user.

Sorry for my bad written english, but it is not my native language, so I´ll hope it is understandable enough.

So I wish all merry Christmas and a happy new year

tomtom33