No announcement yet.

IObit Malware Figter v3 Beta 1 is out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IObit Malware Figter v3 Beta 1 is out!

Hi All,

IObit Malware Figter v3 Beta 1 can be downloaded from the link in IObit Malware Fighter 3 Beta 1.0 (3.0.0.58) is released! [December 12, 2014] topic.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Just downloaded it today.

Comment

I have been putting it through its paces all day today. Looks very good. I also love the new GUI, especially the shut-down/reset options.

More later.

Comment

Win 8.1. I have 2 machines running Win 8.1 and have s4et up scheduled scans. Unfortunately I am still getting multiple scans every few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by technojunkie View Post
          Win 8.1. I have 2 machines running Win 8.1 and have s4et up scheduled scans. Unfortunately I am still getting multiple scans every few hours.

Hi technojunkie,

Sorry for any trouble.

Please help us investigate the issue with the steps below:

1. When do you set the scheduled scan? And when the scans started to run? Please send us the screenshot of your scheduled scan settings.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

2. Please send us the scan logs of the program. Usual path:

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\log\scan (for 32bit PC)
          C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\log\scan (for 64bit PC)

3. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your time in advance.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
          X