Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Device Legacy Regfilter after uninstalling Malware Fighter v3

Hi,

Yesterday i've uninstalled IObit Malware Fighter v3 from my computer and today after the reboot my system was checking for a driver for an Unknown Device ( Legacy_Regfilter ). Something wrong with the uninstallation process?

I think that's the driver for your printer. You can probably try to reinstall it and that should fix the issue.

Comment

I've no new printers installed. I've tried to reinstall Malware Fighter but the device was still unknown so i've uninstalled both (Malware Fighter and the unknown device).

Edit: Any developer know if maybe is this related to the "regfilter.sys" file in the Malware Fighter folder?

Comment

Originally posted by matteo View Post
        Hi,

Yesterday i've uninstalled IObit Malware Fighter v3 from my computer and today after the reboot my system was checking for a driver for an Unknown Device ( Legacy_Regfilter ). Something wrong with the uninstallation process?

Hi matteo,

Please help us investigate the issue with the steps below:

1. Please download [IMG]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png[/IMG]http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> rename it as db_info_xxxx 1.zip

2. Restart your system, run the tool again and rename the new db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop as db_info_xxxx 2.zip

3. Inform us whether the problem is solved. If not, please send us the screenshot of the trouble.

4. At last, please also send us the two zip files for our further investigation.

Thanks in advance.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi matteo,

Please help us investigate the issue with the steps below:

1. Please download [IMG]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png[/IMG]http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> rename it as db_info_xxxx 1.zip

2. Restart your system, run the tool again and rename the new db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop as db_info_xxxx 2.zip

3. Inform us whether the problem is solved. If not, please send us the screenshot of the trouble.

4. At last, please also send us the two zip files for our further investigation.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cicely,

I've uninstalled the unknown device as i've said previously and my system is working properly at the moment.

If the issue will come back i'll proceed with your step, thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X